how do you make an AMV?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:26 pm

i suppose if youre really that cheap just pay mind to the NOT flashing banner O.O (and click it) it might help you >.>
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:23 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
Kumatora wrote:Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.

got a mall near by? im sure that there are some game stores there that sell used DVDs, or you can go to Suncoast (if your mall has one) they got lots of new and used DVDs... Wal*Mart and BestBuy are also places you can find anime DVDs.

if they are too young to leave the house they are too young to buy online... cause you need a credit card 99.999% of the time (which means you need to be 18) unless you find an ebay seller that will take cash O.o (doubtful-and if you do its probably a shoddy bootleg anyways)

mom wont take you to any video game stores? im sure if you made the money yourself and asked really nicely, you MIGHT convince her :/

thanks but yes right and of course i said in young so do you think im alowed to? (under18)
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:39 pm

as i said theres still other places, and plenty of "age appropate" animes out there O:
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Fri May 04, 2007 7:54 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:as i said theres still other places, and plenty of "age appropate" animes out there O:

i know -sigh- its just that i cant buy the DVDs and i just wanna know how to make an AMV without them... any clue anybody?
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie

Postby NS » Sat May 05, 2007 7:28 am

I'm 15. If you'd tell us how old you are, we could guess at how competent you are and what you should be able to do (unless your mom is incredibly strict and won't let you go outside before thorough inspection).
ImageImage
NS
I like pants

Postby Knappster » Sun May 06, 2007 10:14 am

if u dont want to buy them you could just rent them like at a store or at netflix
Knappster

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Thu May 10, 2007 9:57 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:I'm 15. If you'd tell us how old you are, we could guess at how competent you are and what you should be able to do (unless your mom is incredibly strict and won't let you go outside before thorough inspection).

ok, but dont tel my mom (like if you could :roll: ) im 11 and yes my mo is incredibly strict
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie

Postby NS » Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 pm

11? Well, I'm still sure you should be able to buy some anime. Just don't be dumb and tell ehr it has violence or whatever you think is appropriate to let her let you have it (If that made any sense).
ImageImage
NS
I like pants

Previous

Return to Windows Movie Maker