how do you make an AMV?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

how do you make an AMV?

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Ok, I need help on how to make an AMV. I have MovieMaker, and some things that I downloaded from BitTorent. I have the music and the anime in mind, but I just don't know how to import the parts of the anime into MovieMaker. Everytime I try, it says something about the file (I don't know). And I also need help on importing the episodes onto MovieMaker. It won't let me. And how do you cut the clips so that you could use the parts for the AMV? Somebody help me. It'd be even GREATER if somebody posted up HOW to make an AMV with MovieMaker and BitTorent. :sweat: sorry. I'm just so confused in every other foum that tries to help because I don't understand ANYTHING they are saying.
Tools:
.MovieMaker
.BitTorent
.music
.anime
Need Help On:
.How to Make AMV with those tools
.How to import parts of episodes of an anime to MAKE the AMV
.How to Edit the parts

Thanks For Those Who Helped Me! I really apreciate it. If there's ANYTHING I can do just please ask, even if i hav no clue :roll:
Nothing Yet...

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:17 pm

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 pm

"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:39 pm

You don't want to use anime downloaded from BitTorrent. The files are already low quality because they've been "compressed." Once you edit them and make a movie, you will have to compress them again and they'll look really bad. It's like making a copy of a copy of a copy on a copy machine. The last copy looks pretty ugly.

Look at the guides linked earlier, and buy the DVDs of the series you want to use.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:45 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:well this is the "break down" to steps (to make it easier)

1. Rip and convert DVDs choose - one
2. import and set up
3. Edit to your taste :) (the fun part)
4. export
5. compress your Video and your Audio
6. upload to the org

Trouble Shooting:
1. Windows Movie Maker FAQ
2. Windows Movie Maker Forum (on the org of course)

i hope that makes it easier?
that is if you want to use Windows Movie Maker

Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a> it will answer ALL questions you might have

LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:51 pm

the thing is that im at a "young" age and im not allowed to "buy" the series. but i could only use bittorent and moviemaker but thats the only thing i need help on. and thank you to the person who commented 2nd that was good help
Nothing Yet...

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:00 pm

you can get "jobs" mowing peoples lawns, and doing odd chores... :/
then you can go to the store and get some of the DVDs you want with the money you make off of those odd jobs...

seriously now if youre determined enough you can "buy" those DVDs :/

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 pm

LiIDeviIBabie wrote:the thing is that im at a "young" age and im not allowed to "buy" the series. but i could only use bittorent and moviemaker but thats the only thing i need help on. and thank you to the person who commented 2nd that was good help
Why wouldn't you be allowed to buy the DVDs? Just how old are you?

LiIDeviIBabie
Org Profile

Post by LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:39 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:you can get "jobs" mowing peoples lawns, and doing odd chores... :/
then you can go to the store and get some of the DVDs you want with the money you make off of those odd jobs...

seriously now if youre determined enough you can "buy" those DVDs :/
LOL like im ALLOWED to leave the house to do stuff, and i bet my mom won't drive me to the DVD store anyways. and im not determined for the dvd i just want to make a simple AMV but theres no way is there? :nag:
Nothing Yet...

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm

First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”