how do you make an AMV?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.

how do you make an AMV?

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Ok, I need help on how to make an AMV. I have MovieMaker, and some things that I downloaded from BitTorent. I have the music and the anime in mind, but I just don't know how to import the parts of the anime into MovieMaker. Everytime I try, it says something about the file (I don't know). And I also need help on importing the episodes onto MovieMaker. It won't let me. And how do you cut the clips so that you could use the parts for the AMV? Somebody help me. It'd be even GREATER if somebody posted up HOW to make an AMV with MovieMaker and BitTorent. :sweat: sorry. I'm just so confused in every other foum that tries to help because I don't understand ANYTHING they are saying.
Tools:
.MovieMaker
.BitTorent
.music
.anime
Need Help On:
.How to Make AMV with those tools
.How to import parts of episodes of an anime to MAKE the AMV
.How to Edit the parts

Thanks For Those Who Helped Me! I really apreciate it. If there's ANYTHING I can do just please ask, even if i hav no clue :roll:
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2007

Postby Niotex » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:17 pm

Image
User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Location: Netherlands
Status: Simply Insane

Postby Jebadia » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Niotex wrote:http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/


/thread
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
User avatar
Jebadia
 
Joined: 01 Jun 2001
Location: Parkersburg, WV

Postby Shazzy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:39 pm

You don't want to use anime downloaded from BitTorrent. The files are already low quality because they've been "compressed." Once you edit them and make a movie, you will have to compress them again and they'll look really bad. It's like making a copy of a copy of a copy on a copy machine. The last copy looks pretty ugly.

Look at the guides linked earlier, and buy the DVDs of the series you want to use.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.
User avatar
Shazzy
 
Joined: 12 Jun 2004
Location: The Universe

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:45 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:well this is the "break down" to steps (to make it easier)

1. Rip and convert DVDs choose - one
2. import and set up
3. Edit to your taste :) (the fun part)
4. export
5. compress your Video and your Audio
6. upload to the org

Trouble Shooting:
1. Windows Movie Maker FAQ
2. Windows Movie Maker Forum (on the org of course)


i hope that makes it easier?


that is if you want to use Windows Movie Maker

Read ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides it will answer ALL questions you might have
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:51 pm

the thing is that im at a "young" age and im not allowed to "buy" the series. but i could only use bittorent and moviemaker but thats the only thing i need help on. and thank you to the person who commented 2nd that was good help
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2007

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:00 pm

you can get "jobs" mowing peoples lawns, and doing odd chores... :/
then you can go to the store and get some of the DVDs you want with the money you make off of those odd jobs...

seriously now if youre determined enough you can "buy" those DVDs :/
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 pm

LiIDeviIBabie wrote:the thing is that im at a "young" age and im not allowed to "buy" the series. but i could only use bittorent and moviemaker but thats the only thing i need help on. and thank you to the person who commented 2nd that was good help

Why wouldn't you be allowed to buy the DVDs? Just how old are you?
User avatar
Kumatora
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Location: Luling, LA

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:39 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:you can get "jobs" mowing peoples lawns, and doing odd chores... :/
then you can go to the store and get some of the DVDs you want with the money you make off of those odd jobs...

seriously now if youre determined enough you can "buy" those DVDs :/

LOL like im ALLOWED to leave the house to do stuff, and i bet my mom won't drive me to the DVD store anyways. and im not determined for the dvd i just want to make a simple AMV but theres no way is there? :nag:
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2007

Postby Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm

First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.
User avatar
Kumatora
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Location: Luling, LA

Postby LiIDeviIBabie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:12 pm

Kumatora wrote:First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.

ok? and because im too young and my mom doesnt let me go to strngers houses. i dont hav want to buy it online since my mom would porbably yell at me...and yes its very technical but i learned some things but im learning more to make it more clear in my head...my computers slow so can we just chat on AIM?
Nothing Yet...
LiIDeviIBabie
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2007

Postby NS » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:29 pm

My guess is about 10 or so.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby Kumatora » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 pm

LiIDeviIBabie wrote:
Kumatora wrote:First off, don't start off sentences with lol.

Why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

You can always buy the DVDs online If you're not determined enough to buy the DVD, then don't bother making one. Also, from the looks of things, it may be too technical for you.

ok? and because im too young and my mom doesnt let me go to strngers houses. i dont hav want to buy it online since my mom would porbably yell at me...and yes its very technical but i learned some things but im learning more to make it more clear in my head...my computers slow so can we just chat on AIM?

Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.
User avatar
Kumatora
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Location: Luling, LA

Postby Minion » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:52 pm

Jebadia wrote:
Niotex wrote:http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/


/thread
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
User avatar
Minion
 
Joined: 22 May 2004
Location: orlando

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Kumatora wrote:Well, when you buy DVDs, it's generally at some place like Best Buy or Walmart. I can assure you that you're mom will take you there.


got a mall near by? im sure that there are some game stores there that sell used DVDs, or you can go to Suncoast (if your mall has one) they got lots of new and used DVDs... Wal*Mart and BestBuy are also places you can find anime DVDs.

if they are too young to leave the house they are too young to buy online... cause you need a credit card 99.999% of the time (which means you need to be 18) unless you find an ebay seller that will take cash O.o (doubtful-and if you do its probably a shoddy bootleg anyways)

mom wont take you to any video game stores? im sure if you made the money yourself and asked really nicely, you MIGHT convince her :/
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Next

Return to Windows Movie Maker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest