it's not like you must upload the moment you render it. everything goes like this :
1. You start your video.
2. After editing you check results on your editing software.
3. If you see the problem on your editing software (like frame freeze,or audio is bugging),you render your unfinished video and check it on player if it's alright.
4. If it's alright,then you just continue editing. If there is a problem,go and fix it (if you don't know how you can always ask here)(screenshots are always welcome-that makes easier to help you).
5. The problem is now checked,if there was problem it's now fixed,and you finished your video.
6. You render your full finished project.
7. After you finished rendering your full project,check again if there isn't any problem.
8. Now when it's finally checked,and everything is alright,you may finally upload it.
9. Launch your FTP explorer (or just use I.E.) and upload your video.
10. Be happy that you finished and uploaded your video , and now all that is left is just to wait for people to watch it.
see? everything is very simple.
:D I like laughter ;DD