Windows Movie Maker Question - Text Edit!

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.

Windows Movie Maker Question - Text Edit!

Postby Booncy » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:44 pm

I'm having a bit of a minor problem with Windows Movie Maker that I hope someone is able to help me out with.

I'm currently working on a project right now, and I'm in the middle of placing text on a certain clip. The problem is WMM keeps making all of the text ONE single color. It's a holiday themed AMV, so I want the text of the letters to be two individual colors: red & green. Does anyone have I clue as to how I would be able to do this (if it's even possible at all)??
Booncy

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:55 pm

There's a forum specifically for WMM-related questions, for future reference.

To answer your question, you could always make the text in some image editing program like Paint or Photoshop and import the JPEG/PNG/image file type of your choice into WMM.
CrackTheSky

Re: Windows Movie Maker Question - Text Edit!

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Booncy wrote:The problem is WMM keeps making all of the text ONE single color. It's a holiday themed AMV, so I want the text of the letters to be two individual colors: red & green. Does anyone have I clue as to how I would be able to do this (if it's even possible at all)??

you can make titles/cretids but look likes two in overlays as I can say :?
BlaCk_PeArL_27

Postby Mareczek88 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:08 am

I think the best way is to create images on your own and import them. I'm doing it in this way and it works. So you can do it also :wink:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Mareczek88

Return to Windows Movie Maker