How to make super AMV?

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
Nikoru Takashi
Org Profile

How to make super AMV?

Post by Nikoru Takashi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:26 pm

A lot of creators ask this question to theirselves - how to make super AMV?

I have an suggestion but unfortunately my computer don't allow me to use it.

1. Make an AMV in WMM - I think everybody can make it.
2. Put music you like - this is easy too.
3. When you have finished product of your work edit it in NeroVision Express 3 - why? Because it has a lot of nice effects and a lot of titles to add (for ex. it has an Matrix effect)
4. Save the work and send to a-m-v.org

I think this is perfect way to make original video - unfortunately I have to bad computer to make this suggestion come true - I have computer from times when Pentium 3 and 450 mHz was something awesome :? And I have no cash for something better :(

But you guys can use this and I think that when you use this suggestion you won't be dissapointed of the effects ;)
<i>How you're planning to go about making your own mends?

Sometimes in wars we fight to protect what's precious to us... even if we don't know the outcome.</i>

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Or you can leech off of someone with a better pc/programs as sweetdeily did to me for years...
new banzors in the making :p

sweetdeily
Org Profile

Post by sweetdeily » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:47 pm

hmm.
This is a very sunny outlook, most people are very defensive about using WMM but you make it seem like it's a good thing.
even though in the long run it's probably better to just have a better editing program (Premiere/vegas etc) ^_^

Aut, all your computers are belong to ME!*cackle*

PS am I still in your will to get your big black dual core beast when you die?
ImageImage
Lockstock: " i gots the power!"
Sweetdeily: "you know he-man was a gay icon, right?"
*SILENCE*

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:15 am

i'm so bookmarking this
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:29 am

wow...it's like my eyes are opened :roll:

I don't really see what this does. I use WMM and have made a few pretty damn good vids with it. my more recent ones aren't uploaded here cause i don't like uploading to here. but yah. i guess it's good you gave some sort of suggestion... why did i start typing?

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:49 am

NerdStrudel
wow...it's like my eyes are opened :Roll: and I don't really see what this does. I use WMM and have made a few pretty damn good vids with it
Everybody does use the WMM and I will say you can use it too with other program like what Nikoru got Nero Vision. And I got Blaze Media after I encoding/change format of my video and still using with WMM. I use before only one WMM but in the long uses of it I need another one program to help me more of editing an AMV. So i will say too WMM is a major uses to make your AMV looks gud, did I say it right? or just I say non-sense though I dunno ^_^

don't tell me you only using WMM with no other program help your work 0.o?

Nikoru Takashi
Org Profile

Post by Nikoru Takashi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:36 am

chealsealina wrote:NerdStrudel
wow...it's like my eyes are opened :Roll: and I don't really see what this does. I use WMM and have made a few pretty damn good vids with it
Everybody does use the WMM and I will say you can use it too with other program like what Nikoru got Nero Vision. And I got Blaze Media after I encoding/change format of my video and still using with WMM. I use before only one WMM but in the long uses of it I need another one program to help me more of editing an AMV. So i will say too WMM is a major uses to make your AMV looks gud, did I say it right? or just I say non-sense though I dunno ^_^

don't tell me you only using WMM with no other program help your work 0.o?
Unfortunately Lina I'm using ONLY WMM WITHOUT ANY HELPER PROGRAMS. Why? First of all I have no programs like that, second I have no patience to learn new programs and at the end the most important thing - I have VERY OLD and VERY WEAK computer. When I wanna use NeroVision Express the clip on the window is cutting so it gives me no chance for using this program for editing my vids.

That's why Im using ONLY Windows Movie Maker _^_"
<i>How you're planning to go about making your own mends?

Sometimes in wars we fight to protect what's precious to us... even if we don't know the outcome.</i>

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:48 am

Nikoru Takashi wrote:
Unfortunately Lina I'm using ONLY WMM WITHOUT ANY HELPER PROGRAMS. Why? First of all I have no programs like that, second I have no patience to learn new programs and at the end the most important thing - I have VERY OLD and VERY WEAK computer. When I wanna use NeroVision Express the clip on the window is cutting so it gives me no chance for using this program for editing my vids.

That's why Im using ONLY Windows Movie Maker _^_"
Yeah I know I use that too before but you said before like this:

Nikoru Takashi wrote:
1. Make an AMV in WMM - I think everybody can make it.
2. Put music you like - this is easy too.
3. When you have finished product of your work edit it in NeroVision Express 3 - why? Because it has a lot of nice effects and a lot of titles to add (for ex. it has an Matrix effect)
4. Save the work and send to a-m-v.org

I think this is perfect way to make original video
That's why you post this -----> How to make super AMV?
and I suggest mine -_-" If you get what i mean?

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:32 am

I think I'm a little confused about your point number 3.
Wouldn't you edit your vid in WMM?
otherwise why use it at all?
are you drawing a WMM + Nero = Premiere + AE parrallel? *snickers*
new banzors in the making :p

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:51 am

autraya wrote:I think I'm a little confused about your point number 3.
Wouldn't you edit your vid in WMM?
otherwise why use it at all?
are you drawing a WMM + Nero = Premiere + AE parrallel? *snickers*
If you read it all very well you will not confused :lol: just he did edit in WMM the video then Nikoru imported again in Nero to add some effects in the AMV he make in WMM :roll: did you get the picture of it :roll:? *goin back to eat more cookies =P*

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”