Movie Maker Help, Onegai!

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
botan_0501
Org Profile

Movie Maker Help, Onegai!

Post by botan_0501 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:24 pm

To put it simply, the maker hates me. Why, I don't know. It just doesn't seem to lay off my head. That means, I'm getting a headache from trying to simply figure it out.

I am dieing to create an AMV, having never done so before. I mean, I get some of the stuff on there but when I get clips via online it comes with audio on them. How would I go about removing the audio from clips so they can be used without haveing whatever music and whatnot is on it overruling the music I want for the AMV.

Any and all help is appreciated.
>.<

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm

Where it has the audio levels, just set it to have the audio only from your music, and not from the clips.

The audio levels button is right to left of the microphone button above the timeline. Pull the tab all the way to the right to Audio/Music. Then you should be fine. =D
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

botan_0501
Org Profile

Post by botan_0501 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:29 pm

Danke. I'll try it and hope it works.
>.<

botan_0501
Org Profile

Post by botan_0501 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:33 pm

Yay. It worked. Thank you muchly. *bows*
>.<

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:34 pm

botan_0501 wrote:Yay. It worked. Thank you muchly. *bows*
=D Your welcome and good luck with that amv.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”