freezes in the middle of making one!

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:40 pm

RIPmyprsoul wrote:well one time when i was working on wmm which was a long time ago it kept freezing too especially on playback, but then when i decreases the volume on my sound it freezed less frequently idk it may just be me...
:lol: yeah I remember that thread but your pretty lucky to have gud playback in WMM when you only adjusted your volume.

Wish mine is like that though I know it can not come true :lol:

XDDD

RIPmyprsoul
Org Profile

Post by RIPmyprsoul » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:11 pm

BlaCk_PeArL_27 wrote:
RIPmyprsoul wrote:well one time when i was working on wmm which was a long time ago it kept freezing too especially on playback, but then when i decreases the volume on my sound it freezed less frequently idk it may just be me...
:lol: yeah I remember that thread but your pretty lucky to have gud playback in WMM when you only adjusted your volume.

Wish mine is like that though I know it can not come true :lol:

XDDD
Haha yes i thought i replied to that thread a long time ago lucky me i guess :)

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:14 am

:lol: I guess so but when I got time to look more the old post I give you the of your thread :lol:

Karasu_1476 wrote:I had hoped to see "just install more space or ram" or something. But, I'm glad I'm not the only one fighting with the stupid program.
well everyone who use WMM can get that too not only you :D try to be patience when your making AMV or editing something. As I can say too you can learn more how to get your thread of patience longer in other stuff ;)

SuperSaiyanCannibal
Org Profile

Post by SuperSaiyanCannibal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:27 pm

I've had problems with WMM since the second time I used it. It seemed to do the whole "this program is not responding" thing after I saved my first video. Now it does it all time, so I save my projects about every three minutes or so.

WMM is a half way decent program, I just wish they'd fix the bugs in it. There's just so many of them. And the program itself is just sketchy all it's own, might as well spend money on a better editing program then dealing with the free one that doesn't even work like it should half the time.

SuperSaiyanCannibal
Org Profile

Post by SuperSaiyanCannibal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:30 pm

..LOL. But when you think about it, it's actually a good thing. You learn how to deal with crashing editing programs. :D :D :D

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:41 pm

SuperSaiyanCannibal wrote:..LOL. But when you think about it, it's actually a good thing. You learn how to deal with crashing editing programs. :D :D :D
yess and when you swap to a better program that only crashes say once a night you smile and shrug 'cause it's really not that bad in comparison and after using wmmm you have "infinite patience" lol
Perhaps it was created as one of those little trials to test us...
new banzors in the making :p

SuperSaiyanCannibal
Org Profile

Post by SuperSaiyanCannibal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:06 pm

Autraya wrote:
SuperSaiyanCannibal wrote:..LOL. But when you think about it, it's actually a good thing. You learn how to deal with crashing editing programs. :D :D :D
yess and when you swap to a better program that only crashes say once a night you smile and shrug 'cause it's really not that bad in comparison and after using wmmm you have "infinite patience" lol
Perhaps it was created as one of those little trials to test us...
Well at least they don't lie: It truly is a "basic training" video editing program, for the editing of your video and then dealing with the possible flaws of video making programs themselves.

Unfortunately, this program usually stretches my patience beyond its limit, and I usually end up screaming at my computer and calling it derogitory names late into the night.

I find that even slide shows make it freeze up too. And I'm like.... "Why are you not working!?...... It's still images lined up... This is NOT that complicated. You play the slides one after another and play the music along with it... What's the f*ckin' mystery?!"

And believe me, the problems are not limited to RAM and Codecs. There are a whole other catagory of causes.

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”