CS4 Issue

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
McDoogle9505
Org Profile

CS4 Issue

Post by McDoogle9505 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Ive started using CS4 again after a little while, and ive ran into a few problems, annoying ones at that. My system isnt top spec so i have to render the entire sequence to view it without any problems, which im fine with, its quicker than exporting it everytime.

The problem is, whenever i render the sequence, the clip automaticly plays(which i think is normal) but it wont stop, the buttons become unresponcive and my computer just randomly starts bringing to the front, any other windows i have open, e.g firefox or explorer.exe

any advice?

Midnyte
Org Profile

Re: CS4 Issue

Post by Midnyte » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Can we have an idea of system specs? What source codec's, containers in use, source dimentions, seq dim/tracks? Are the seq settings: Video Preview> Maximum bit depth, Maximum render Quality checked?

This could be one of those "A codec pack screwed up my system" incedent?
Does any odd behavior occure when not running a CS4 product?

Panky
Org Profile

Re: CS4 Issue

Post by Panky » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Try bringing the Adobe window down and up again, and trying once again. It doesn't tend to lag when everything is rendered for that same reason. I can think the first thing could "solve" that.

Return to “Adobe Software”