adobe premiere elements

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.

adobe premiere elements

Postby SJCorrectet » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:32 pm

howdy

does anyone know if its possible to acheive 60 fps in a premiere elements project? I've been trying to get higher frame rates and have only found ~24 and 29.976 as options

thanks
SJCorrectet

Re: adobe premiere elements

Postby mirkosp » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 am

Not in elements that I know of, elements is pretty limited on that side... but why 60fps anyway? If you don't use something like twixtor or don't speed up a LOT (at least 200% most clips, I'd say), then it's pretty much useless and it'll only waste space + being hard to playback on older PCs.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby SJCorrectet » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm

speed is the issue for me. Also, playing around in 30fps, I found it to be a little too imprecise when it comes to doing real anal sync. Like sixteenth notes or so.

I had an interesting idea. I could take my music and slow it down to 50% speed, edit like that in 30fps and then speed up the result to 60. Not practical, but it may keep me from getting tired of the song.
SJCorrectet

Postby mirkosp » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

That's the best solution in your case, remember to assumefps(60) on the video and adding back the original audio in avisynth before compressing.
mirkosp
MODkip

Return to Adobe Software