Premiere Pro 2.0 Export Issue

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.

Premiere Pro 2.0 Export Issue

Postby dowhatnow » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 am

I'm currently working on a video, and I'm not seeing any of my lossless codecs (Lagarith, HuffYUV, or Uncompressed RGB) anywhere in the drop-down menu.

I've had it working in conjunction with the AMV App for what seems like forever. What happened?
dowhatnow

Re: Premiere Pro 2.0 Export Issue

Postby dowhatnow » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:07 am

Oops. Just needed a restart of Premiere. No biggie.
dowhatnow

Postby dowhatnow » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 am

Different export issue: Unable to compile movie.

Unknown error.

WTF. Help please?
dowhatnow

Postby Falconone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 am

well, try to export without a codec so uncompressed, i had problemes with codecs.
Falconone
get the Punch

Postby Falconone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 am

Falconone wrote:well, try to export without a codec so uncompressed, i had problemes with codecs.

forget this post, i didnt saw that you exported it also uncompressed
Falconone
get the Punch

Postby dowhatnow » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 am

Yeah, I've tried exporting to every lossless codec I have, with every configuration I could set it at, and it still returns an error.

Anyone else ever have this problem?
dowhatnow

Postby Falconone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 am

with which source do you edit? script, avis or what ever? If scripts how many?
Falconone
get the Punch

Postby dowhatnow » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:10 am

I used a bunch of .avs scripts. I'm pretty sure the problem is isolated (One of my scripts did fail to load properly in VDubMod, and I'm working on fixing that now), but I'd like to be sure that I'm trying everything I can.
dowhatnow

Postby Falconone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

well i had problems to export my video, because there were to many scripts. I got an error and the export stops after some frames. I had the only chance to export in short parts and put it afterwards together with a script.
Falconone
get the Punch

Postby Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I have a exporting problem too. When I export as lossless or uncompressed, some parts of the video doesn´t appear. The video plays normal until some point. Then, he misses some parts. I use 7.0.
Aiacos1990

Postby mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:I have a exporting problem too. When I export as lossless or uncompressed, some parts of the video doesn´t appear. The video plays normal until some point. Then, he misses some parts. I use 7.0.

Double-check the timeline, you might have disabled one or more of the video tracks without noticing.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Aiacos1990 wrote:I have a exporting problem too. When I export as lossless or uncompressed, some parts of the video doesn´t appear. The video plays normal until some point. Then, he misses some parts. I use 7.0.

Double-check the timeline, you might have disabled one or more of the video tracks without noticing.

You talk about click with the right button and check if the "Enable" is marked? Because they all are marked as Enable. The preview is ok. But the exporting still the same.
Aiacos1990

Postby mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:
mirkosp wrote:

You talk about click with the right button and check if the "Enable" is marked? Because they all are marked as Enable. The preview is ok. But the exporting still the same.

I was talking about the tracks themselves, but if you see everything in the preview, then it should be fine.
I wouldn't know what might be causing that... do you happen to have some 3rd party effects applied (I know for personal experience that Twitch is broken in premiere and causes export issues, for example)?
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

3RD party? Well, don´t know what is this. I searched about it. But I think I didn´t used.
Aiacos1990

Postby mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:3RD party? Well, don´t know what is this. I searched about it. But I think I didn´t used.

I mean, any effect that didn't come with the program itself. For example, trapcode shine, video copilot's twitch and other effects like those.
mirkosp
MODkip

Next

Return to Adobe Software