Adobe Video Resolution.

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
aristottle19
Org Profile

Adobe Video Resolution.

Post by aristottle19 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

So, just getting into this AMV making for the first time. I'm just getting used to vista, but I've done alot with the Adobe system including after effects and premiere. My problem is that when I use DVD decrypter, decrypt an episode, and load it into premiere, the video looks very pixellated, (the lines look like they're supposed to but they have sharp edges to them.)

So series of questions.

Is there any way to improve the quality of the video being imported into Premiere?

What are the steps?

Is there a better decrypter program for this issue, what and where can I get it?

If yes to above, what steps in setup do I need to take in the setup to decrypt/import?

Also if someone can tell me what all the items in the AMVapp 2.1 program so, that would be a very big help. I know that might not fall under this category but even pointing me to the right thread would be useful.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Video Resolution.

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:34 am

BEHOLD, THE ANSWER TO ALL QUESTSIONS.

Read it all, it answers all of your questions, and any more you may have. And don't load the VOBs that you get from Decrypter directly into Premiere.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Video Resolution.

Post by Kariudo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 am

Avisynth can help clean up footage. We can help you clean up your source, but we'll need a few screenshots to see what needs to be done.

dvdDecrypter should do the job just fine. Any dvd ripping program should do the job just as well though (as long as it doesn't force you to encode the rip with divx or xvid)

Dunno what's in the amvapp 2.1, but the newer amvapp 3.0 does list what it has. The only thing is that the amvapp tests will fail on Vista (but you can ignore the test failure, everything will work)

Zarx264gui 1.0 has some issues, an updated version can be found here

Return to “Adobe Software”