Adobe Premier Pro sound problem

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Hedgehog661
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Premier Pro sound problem

Post by Hedgehog661 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:53 am

I think the episodes i created are interlaced because they have random horizontal lines.. is there anyway to redo the episodes so they're progressive?

Hedgehog661
Org Profile

Post by Hedgehog661 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:29 am

sorry to bother you guys soo much too but also is there a better way than this to just rip my episodes to have on my computer and watch later? lol

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:36 am

You should Read all of this. It will tell you how to go through everything tech wise you could ever need to know. Read it then come back with your specific questions.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Hedgehog661
Org Profile

Post by Hedgehog661 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm

I got a few of the episodes deinterlaced and set to 720 x 480 running at 23.976 fps.

I tried encoding with huffyuv and Lagarith but the files were huge (14gb and 5gb) for one episode... is there a way to make them smaller? (~200mb each?)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 pm

If you installed the AMVApp and are using Premiere, you can simply import the avs script directly into your project. But to answer your question, no, there isn't. Lossless files are necessarily bigger to maintain visual quality. It's better to just make clips, however, instead of converting entire episodes.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Hedgehog661
Org Profile

Post by Hedgehog661 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 pm

What if I want to just save all the episodes so I have them on my computer. Should I use a program other than virtualdub to convert each episode? Or just encode with a different codec to lower size but keep quality

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm

If you just want them around for watching purposes, you can just convert them to something like dvix/xvid with VDM.
Boredom.

Hedgehog661
Org Profile

Post by Hedgehog661 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 pm

all right awesome, but is there a way to include the sound in VDM cause when I encode the .d2v its just the video. Or is there a different program to use to add the .ac3 file after encoding?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 am

Hedgehog661 wrote:all right awesome, but is there a way to include the sound in VDM cause when I encode the .d2v its just the video. Or is there a different program to use to add the .ac3 file after encoding?
you can add the audio through avisynth:

Code: Select all

video = mpeg2source("your_video_file.d2v")
audio = directshowsource("your_audio_file.ac3")
AudioDub(video, audio)
That will do.

Return to “Adobe Software”