Trouble saving HQ in Premier

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
MagiTabby
Org Profile

Trouble saving HQ in Premier

Post by MagiTabby » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 am

I'll cut right to the chase here: Not too long ago, I switched computers which meant also switching my programs. Beforehand, I never had a problem saving videos in 16:9 but after the switch I have been unable to save in this screen size. A message pops up that says "audio upmixing" is not allowed. Could someone please at least explain to me what that means, because I have no clue.

Specifics:
Adobe Premier Elements 6.0
Virtual Dub Mod (not sure what version)

I think it might have something to do that in my old version of VDM I was able to get rid of the audio when exporting a clip but I can't do that anymore.

Thanks to the people smarter than me that can help me!
Beware of twin powers!

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Re: Trouble saving HQ in Premier

Post by Krisqo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm

A search for the audio error says it has to do with the adobe media encoder. If you are using that, don't. Just go to file->export or render.

Is the error with the Adobe Premiere Elements export or importing into VDubMod. You should be importing the video and audio into VDubMod separately.

MagiTabby
Org Profile

Post by MagiTabby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 am

Krisqo wrote:A search for the audio error says it has to do with the adobe media encoder. If you are using that, don't. Just go to file->export or render.

Is the error with the Adobe Premiere Elements export or importing into VDubMod. You should be importing the video and audio into VDubMod separately.
Oh VDubMod exports files just fine, it's AP Elements that refuses to export files.

Thanks for your help, I'll try that.
Beware of twin powers!

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm

No problem. Just be sure you have a lot of HDD space as Uncompressed video tends to be big as in Gigabyte big.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm

^ Was me. Didn't notice DQY didn't log off when she was done. :sweat:

Return to “Adobe Software”