[AE 6.5] Exporting with Audio

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

[AE 6.5] Exporting with Audio

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue May 01, 2007 4:44 am

Hi Guys, I really need your help because even if I always had problems with the Audio Exporting of After Effects, I never really needed it until now. :?

The problem is that if I add the Audio in the Composition Exporting, it really sounds bad, with regular "Ticks" during the reprodution, like "Tick..Tick..Tick", I know it's really a "N00b" explanation but I saldy don't know any other way to say this. ;S

Maybe I just export the Audio in the wrong way (And, to be honest, I even don't know if I can export ONLY the Audio Tracks), anyone has a suggestion?
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue May 01, 2007 9:08 am

Make sure you IMPORTED your audio as uncompressed wav, not mp3. Also make sure to export as uncompressed.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue May 01, 2007 9:47 am

I didn't find a solution to this problem for years, oh god.. Zarx, how many prices for "Most Useful" did you win? :| Thanks really a lot, this will help a LOT. :)
ImageImage

RosenRed
Org Profile

Post by RosenRed » Wed May 02, 2007 2:17 am

After Effects just like Premiere :) has this "little" problem with exporting audio. Follow Zarxrax's advice and export audio uncompressed. I usually export audio as a seperate wav. I then convert my audio to the desired format (mp3, LPCM etc) and use virtual dub to mux it with my video. Hope it works for you :)
<a>Deep Into The Rabbit Hole...</a>

lister007
Org Profile

Post by lister007 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:26 am

If you really can't export it in ae then use virtual dub, the problem will be if you have edited the audio and need to keep it as it is, make sure when you EXPORT it is in the right compression, usually it works ok uncompressed at 44,000 Hz I think, but then you will probably want to compress it with lame in virtualdubmod any way so it's up to you.:)
Spatchcock..........A dressed and split chicken for roasting or grilling on a spit.
Bring it
Berserk or crazy...??? (image shack sucks will have a banner for this too when it doesn't!)

Return to “Adobe Software”