how do i reverse a clip in 6.5

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
yanta
Org Profile

how do i reverse a clip in 6.5

Post by yanta » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:12 pm

I want to have a clip play in reverse in my amv. How do i do this.. i've looked for about 45 minutes.. my slothin isn't so well..

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Right-click on the clip and go to the speed setting. Set the speed to -100.

After that, you need to rightclick the clip again and... I forget what you need to select, but there is a menu you get into which has a checkbox called "deinterlace when speed is below 100%". You need to find that and uncheck it for the clip, or else it will look like crap.

yanta
Org Profile

Post by yanta » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:37 pm

ahh crap, i got it to do reverse with the -100 but can't find the deinterlace =\

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:58 pm

Zarxrax wrote:Right-click on the clip and go to the speed setting. Set the speed to -100.

After that, you need to rightclick the clip again and... I forget what you need to select, but there is a menu you get into which has a checkbox called "deinterlace when speed is below 100%". You need to find that and uncheck it for the clip, or else it will look like crap.
right click, then click Video options *i think* its one that arrows over > its in with Motion, transparency, Frame hold, and Video options (or something like that), but you want the botom one.. it would be a lot easier if i were at home and had premiere open... but you uncheck the box that says *de-interlace if speed is below 100%* hope that helps a little bit... sorry i dont know exactly where everything is by memory...

Return to “Adobe Software”