need help with premiere elements

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
dame-chan
Org Profile

need help with premiere elements

Post by dame-chan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi, can anyone help me with adobe premiere elements.
I had a dvd source that i ripped, deinterlaced, and changed to 24 fps.
Now, the problem is that I can't change the premiere elements project setting.
It is locked in dv profile. the only option is dv ntsc and pal standard and widescreen. when i try to create new preset, i still cant change the editing mode, framerate, and other option like fields. What am I suppose to do?
Is it ok if i start editing with this option even though my vid source is completely different from this?
dame dame dame dame dame ...

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: need help with premiere elements

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:08 pm

dame-chan wrote:Hi, can anyone help me with adobe premiere elements.
I had a dvd source that i ripped, deinterlaced, and changed to 24 fps.
Now, the problem is that I can't change the premiere elements project setting.
It is locked in dv profile. the only option is dv ntsc and pal standard and widescreen. when i try to create new preset, i still cant change the editing mode, framerate, and other option like fields. What am I suppose to do?
Is it ok if i start editing with this option even though my vid source is completely different from this?
I haven't noticed any problems with it so far, so it's probably fine. The ability to change project settings would be handy though.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

dame-chan
Org Profile

Re: need help with premiere elements

Post by dame-chan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Kitsuner wrote:I haven't noticed any problems with it so far, so it's probably fine. The ability to change project settings would be handy though.
Oh, I dont really need to change the project setting???
Thx a lot for telling me this.
dame dame dame dame dame ...

Return to “Adobe Software”