AE

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Bluffmaster
Org Profile

AE

Post by Bluffmaster » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:03 pm

ok i am not sure if this is the right forum to post it but i will u guys could move it if it is not right ok than here is the questions i am learning how to use AE i use to use Vegas now how to edit in ther and uyse effects like chroma keyer adn things but i want new effects now so like here it is do i edit in vegas and do the basic effects in there that are hard in AE than render it and put it in Ae to do the rest or just edit it in Vegas and put in AE so what should i do

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:53 pm

Maybe its the fact that I've been awake for about 30 hours straight, but I can't understand wtf you are saying.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:30 pm

You should go learn english. Or hell, any language. SOMEBODY should be able to translate a common foreign language here. Then come back with a question.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:54 pm

Using my handy pocket-sized version of the Rosetta Stone, I will translate.
Bluffmaster wrote:OK, I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but I'm going to post it here (moderators, please move it if I am wrong). I am learning to use AE. I have used Sony Vegas and am familiar with editing and effects in it, like chroma keying and such. However, I want new effects. Would it be better to edit just the basic video in Vegas first and bring it into After Effects, or would it be better to do the effects that are easy in Vegas in Vegas first, THEN bring it into AE for the fancy stuff? What should I do?
Well, Bluffmaster, that's personal preference. I haven't used Vegas at all so I can't say much to that regard. But if you prefer doing certain effects in Vegas then by all means do them there first before importing the results into After Effects for the finishing touches. But After Effects is very powerful, and you might like to learn how to do those same effects there in After Effects with all the extra features it offers. You might like the result better. But by all means, go with what you know, and step into the new program gradually.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Return to “Adobe Software”