camera motion?

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:49 pm
Org Profile

camera motion?

Postby breezyhope » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:12 pm

Hey there everybody
I've been playing around with adobe after effects 6.0 for a while now and I was wondering if there is a way to make the clip move in all directions as if it was like a person making a home movie, all wobbly and stuff...?
that probably made no sense, but I'm having trouble finding words to describe it.

any help would be appreciated
Ken Ichijouji

User avatar
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:37 pm
Location: Concord, NC
Org Profile

Postby Zarxrax » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:46 pm

Check out "the wiggler". I think its only in the production bundle of after effects though.
Actually, if you go over to they have a tutorial on exactly how to do it.

Up In Flamez
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:52 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Org Profile

Postby Up In Flamez » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:10 pm

ya what Zarxrax said, i use an expression called wiggle(same thing?) but either one gives u random motion

User avatar
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: orlando
Org Profile

Postby Minion » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:01 pm

shake your monitor violently
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “Adobe Software”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests