Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Exporting Quality

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:09 pm

reffering to an erlier statement, both of those links are good (both sites are up) for Lagarith and Huffyuv

and if pro 2.0 is anything like earlier versions you should export uncompressed (choose none for compressor).

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:36 pm

Kariudo wrote:and if pro 2.0 is anything like earlier versions you should export uncompressed (choose none for compressor).
I would suggest trying one of the lossless codecs (Huff, Lags, etc.) before going the uncompressed route; if it works, you'll save a lot of space.
I don't know if it's just me or what, but I usually don't have problems exporting HuffYUV from Premiere Pro 1 the normal way.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

LorenzoX3
Org Profile

Post by LorenzoX3 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:07 am

I know, but I couldn't find Huff or Lags codecs in the list. xP I'm trying uncompressed for now.

LorenzoX3
Org Profile

Post by LorenzoX3 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:15 am

Aaah. That DivX tutorial Bauzi pointed out is pretty confusing. Could someone simplify it for my weak brain, or at least some of the steps that don't seem straight forward?

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:03 am

LorenzoX3 wrote:I know, but I couldn't find Huff or Lags codecs in the list. xP I'm trying uncompressed for now.
You have to install them first. Hit the links posted upthread.

(HuffYUV 2.1.1 is also available <a href="http://www.neuron2.net/www.math.berkele ... l">here</a>.)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “Adobe Software”