Timeline/ Preview pro 2.0

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
hydrax
Org Profile

Timeline/ Preview pro 2.0

Post by hydrax » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:23 am

Ok heres the probelm, on my timeline it doesnt show the actual footage that was cut up, it just shows the effects or another clip from the timeline. So when I come to encode it the output has those dirty frames.

I used AVISynth scripts and lagarith source footage so I don't understand the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:02 pm

going out on a limb here, but is your video track enabled/viewable? (in pro 1.5 there are 4 boxes by the track labels...on of those should be an eye. if you don't see that then the track is invisible)

and for exporting, are you encoding the export with lagarith or Huffy?
if so, premiere pro is notorious for sucking when it comes to exporting (only uncompressed rgb seems to work routinely)

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:04 pm

I've never had problems exporting with Lagarith...

This may sound stupid, but you may have accidentally puled the opacity on the track to zero. I did that once and it took me a whole week to notice that it was causing my selective blindness x_X
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

hydrax
Org Profile

Post by hydrax » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:43 am

I'm sad to say that all the things you guys have suggested have been taken into account and none of them seem to be the problem, ill just mark this the end of amv making with premiere until the exporting is fixed some how. Thanks for the help anyway.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:14 am

Whoah, don't get all goethey on us... calm down, let's continue to troubleshoot. Post your script and export settings so we can have have a looksy.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Return to “Adobe Software”