Sync Question

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
hydrax
Org Profile

Sync Question

Post by hydrax » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:16 pm

I really want to start making amv's using premier but my main problem is zooming in just enough to see the beats and using the scrubber, its just proving difficult...any of you pros ^^ can help with a less stressfull way to sync?

The vegas style with huge waveforms is what I like, but I want that in premier so any tips on how to see the waveform or sync would be appreciated.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:39 pm

what version are you using?
it's slightly different between versions, but you should be able to do something in premiere 6.5 that someone shows you how to do in premiere pro 1.5

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:00 pm

In premiere 6.5, you have to hit the little triangle button on the audio track to expand it as you would any other track. Then just hit the + key or slid the slider under the navigator to zoom in.

In 1.5 you should have the wavform at your disposal to begin with. You can enlarge it by clicking the space between the bottom of the audio track you music is on and the one below it, likely the master track. To zoom, just click the timeline and press the + or - key to zoom in and out respecivly. You can also slide the edge of the bar just above the timecode on the timeline left or right to zoom.

I'm sure 2.0 would be somewhat similar with the + and - keys. Just click around the timeline window and see what does what.

hydrax
Org Profile

Post by hydrax » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:40 am

I'm using pro 2.0 , ill see how it goes, thanks for the reply

Return to “Adobe Software”