production studio

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
thebattosai
Org Profile

production studio

Post by thebattosai » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 am

I am going to be making anime music videos soon and i want to know which i sth ebetter choice...
should i get...the production studio...?

or adobe after effects, premiere pro, and photoshop?
on my close friends computer i use these three and get what i need but just wondering if i should work toward production studio for myself...:D
hey..its the battosai...alright:S

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: production studio

Post by Scintilla » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:24 am

thebattosai wrote:I am going to be making anime music videos soon and i want to know which i sth ebetter choice...
should i get...the production studio...?

or adobe after effects, premiere pro, and photoshop?
Considering that both levels of the <a href="http://www.adobe.com/products/productionstudio/">Adobe Creative Suite Production Studio</a> include all three of those programs, you just know the bundle has to be cheaper than getting all three programs separately.

So I don't see any good reason not to get the bundle, if you're sure you want those three programs.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

thebattosai
Org Profile

Post by thebattosai » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:04 pm

here's the thing...
i know how to use those programs seperately. The question is...With production studio, is it those seperate programs or is that a whole new program with just the tools and effects used in those three programs?

i mean is production studio a whole new program that just uses the tools of those three or is it those seperate programs?

Digitalmaster3605
Org Profile

Post by Digitalmaster3605 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:16 pm

Production Studio is just like the Creative Suite, they're the seperate programs, but on the same DVD for easy installation. So you get AE 7.0, Premiere Pro 2.0, Photoshop CS2, Audition 2.0, Encore DVD 2.0, Illustrator CS2, Dynamic Link, and Bridge on one or two DVD's, but they're still separate programs.

thebattosai
Org Profile

Post by thebattosai » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:11 pm

well thats a relief.....
so if i get it, when i install it, i will be seeing photoshop as 1 program, after effects as 1 program...ect?

lol..cause i dont wanna have to learn any more new programs. It was long enough learning these :shock:

Digitalmaster3605
Org Profile

Post by Digitalmaster3605 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:25 pm

Yeah, when you put the dvd in you can pick waht you want to install, or install everything, and it will install each individual program. I got the Creative Suite and Image is my install folder. Each program installs separately.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm

Huh. When my family got the Adobe video suite in 2003 (Premiere Pro (1.0), After Effects 6, Encore DVD, Audition (1.0)), each program came on its own CD in its own case. I wonder why they changed their approach?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Digitalmaster3605
Org Profile

Post by Digitalmaster3605 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Might be cheaper?

Return to “Adobe Software”