exporting problem

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:13 am

that looks like interlacing (or...worst case scenario, interlacing and blending)
did you de-interlace your source?
did you resize it?

you may not be able to do anything about it this time around. The only thing I can think of doing is making a little avs script.
you'll need the TIVTC package
the only way I know how to take care of this while still having a chnace of preserving your sync is to use TFM(order=-1,mode=5,PP=7,field=-1,slow=2)

I assume that you know about and have AviSynth (2.5.5 or later)
if not, you'll want to read up on it in EADFAG
when you get it, put the files into avisynth's plugins directory (or you'll have to use loadPlugin("pathToPlugin.dll") to get it to work)

I'm not 100% sure if you need other plugins as well, but if you do, they're all free

Purge
Org Profile

Post by Purge » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:51 am

are the lines showing only after you export?

when exporting make sure in the keyfame and rendering section that "No Feilds (pogressive Scan)" is selected and everthing else is unchecked.

Scotty_was_Taken
Org Profile

Post by Scotty_was_Taken » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:29 pm

well the lines are absent when i export at the 720 resolution, so it is something to do with the resolution. i just need to find a way for the boarder to stay the same shape hwen i shake the screen in an action scene. ill try out your techniques though after todays exam

thanks so much for your help so far Purge and Kariudo, and all your time. you got me through problems i couldnt do on my own...

hopefully ill learn enough soon to help others here.
i only like naruto so far...im new to anime... what else is good?

Scotty_was_Taken
Org Profile

Post by Scotty_was_Taken » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:33 pm

and woah i only just noticed but the lines in that picture are nowhere near that bad... i have no idea what happened. maybe an error in the upload, but they are defintaly not that plentiful and masive lol. its actually sotra watchable with them, but slightly annoying none the less.
i only like naruto so far...im new to anime... what else is good?

Return to “Adobe Software”