AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.

AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Postby yutosin » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

I've been lurking the forums for a while and i though i had everything right, but i can't seem to get a certain avs file to run in premiere. I followed every instruction, installed plugins etc. but i get the error message whenever i try to load the avs file into premiere. heres my script.

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\Yutosin\Videos\[Mazui]_The_Disappearance_Of_Suzumiya_Haruhi_[720p][866C4FD2].mkv")

Please don't give annoying or not helpful answers and stuff because i'm a noob
yutosin

Re: AVS script help in Premiere pro cs 5.5

Postby Pwolf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am

yutosin wrote:I've been lurking the forums for a while and i though i had everything right, but i can't seem to get a certain avs file to run in premiere. I followed every instruction, installed plugins etc. but i get the error message whenever i try to load the avs file into premiere. heres my script.

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\Yutosin\Videos\[Mazui]_The_Disappearance_Of_Suzumiya_Haruhi_[720p][866C4FD2].mkv")

Please don't give annoying or not helpful answers and stuff because i'm a noob

What's the error message and are you using the 64bit versions of avisynth and what ever decoders are needed to decode the source?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Return to Adobe Software