Current version 1.2 beta1 (Beta software, Finalizing)
What needs testing: Pretty much everything ;p lots of code changes since last version, though it may not physically look much different. Also the included build of mencoder is Athlon optimized, can someone confirm does this run on P3 and P4 systems? I am also thinking of releasing multiple optimized versions for all cpu types with the next update.
[b]New in 1.2 Beta 1:
- added mencoder filter system and expanded Avisynth filter system to video tab for
easily applying various cleanup, resize, deinterlace, etc type filters to input for all
processed files in the batch
* mencoder builtin filters are usually very fast, as they are designed to be used during normal playback. Avisynth filters are
usually better quality with a tradeoff for speed.
- added additional profiles, and completed ones that were not
yet complete (such as ps3 profile)
- added more changeable audio settings to most profiles
- added more changeable video settings to most profiles
- rearanged some tabs and options to easier navigation
- more options save position on exit
- faster loading times
- some interface tweaks (like autocomplete) to make things easier
- fixed low audio bitrate problem when using neroaac with some profiles
- added auto bitrate adjustment option to fit video within 2gb file,
usefull for hardware players and some file systems. Will only work
when using bitrate settings, not constant quality/quantizer.
- many small bug fixes and incomplete options fixed.
- Ogg/theora added for experimental HTML5 video encoding (firefox 3.5+)
- Upgraded to beta status with this version.
The Program: wrote:http://www.shinrasoft.com/amvbe/AMVbe_1.2 beta1.zip
- Download this file, extract to a location on your harddrive (with enough space for temporary processing, at least couple hundred megs) and run program from AMVbe.exe
Windows XP and earlier users: Requires .Net 2.0 Runtime or later
Windows Vista/7 users need not install anything extra.
Note: If you think you already have .net installed, just try to run it, it will give an error if you need to install it.
http://www.shinrasoft.com/amvbe/AMVbe_1 ... source.zip
About the Program:
This was a little program that started out as a way for me to mass-convert all AuN's amvs for streaming from the website, but has grown to the point that I decided I should share it with the rest of the community that may find it useful ;p This is just a GUI to other programs that do the actual work. (Mainly mencoder) Its is designed in way to make converting Many amvs, anime episodes, or DVDs to different formats easy and quick. (with subtitle support) The program is desinged to make it easy for people that don't know much about compressing to get high quality encodes, since it has preset profiles that you choose based on your type media.
I consider this Open source software, so source is also available, and you can modify this for your own needs. (if you add features that is usefull and want me to add it to my program, let me know via PM or email and i'll probably add it. ^^)
See "Known issues.txt" and "changelog.txt" in the package zip file for older changelog info and any known issues you should be aware of before using the program.