VDub don't like MP4

Zero1
Org Profile

Post by Zero1 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:01 am

Well if no MP4's play in WMP, you can only have missing codecs or splitters. If you have AMVapp, it tends to install a very old version of ffdshow, which conflicts with CCCP. I suggest you uninstall CCCP then reboot. Then go into add/remove programs and remove ffdshow or you can uninstall AMVapp, reinstall it but unselect ffdshow when you install it again. When that is done reboot once more and install CCCP.

If most MP4's play in WMP except this one, then it's more likely the download isn't complete or is corrupted. Check the CRC or re-download it to be sure.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:15 pm

I think this is the only one
C:\[nf] onegai teacher dvdrip 01-13 + Extras + Music Collection [h264+aac]\[nf] oengai teacher dvdrip 13 + [h264+aac] [715b992E].mp4
video file didn't play in the window media player and the rest is working fine.

btw... for another details I didn't told moonie and willen about this vid. I use VCL player to watch this once and I just got interested on why it's playing in vcl but in my other player did not. Then this is what I do to Onegai Teacher w/ VCL:
I open the VCL then go to open file (I choose Onegai Teacher eps. 13) then I click below of the file tab I press the ADVANCED options I did click the steam/save to check the box [] then in Customize:[__________] <---- box like that. I put the Onegai Teacher eps. 13 and in to the Stream/Save there's button called Settings... so I click it then another stream output window and there *kaboom* I remember what.

I press the outputs boxes [x] playlocally then in Encapsulation Method [x]MPEG 1 (I think or it's the WAV either the two) then I go to Transcoding options I click video codec scroll down to WMV2, also in audio codec scroll down and choose the mpga or mp2a (either that) and the last is check the box of subtitles codec
I think this is what I did to VCL and Onegai. So that's why I'm trying to convert it in vdub and make amv. Hope someone know how to help me out of this.

Minion is GAY :lol:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:22 pm

i have a fan, apparently
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:35 pm

for PrettyBoy like me @_@ I don't think so?

Minion wrote:i have a fan, apparently
just to correct you Minion-ie apparently I'm not ur fan.
I'm announcing you here if someone like you is surfing this thread so they will know that there are not the ONLY in this site. :lol:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:38 pm

[MOD17: No.]
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “Video & Audio Help”