Help please!!!

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling your footage. If you have questions about capturing/ripping footage, AviSynth, or compression/encoding/converting, look here.

Help please!!!

Postby ~Shikamaru~ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:45 pm

Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
~Shikamaru~

Postby Minion » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm

dvd decrypter
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Re: Help please!!!

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:01 pm

~Shikamaru~ wrote:Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?

:o well Free DVD software I dunno if it really helpful? :D Though I say much better if you spent some more pennies of your work. I don't know at in the long run if the free dvd ripping is well gud enough "_ " ? but try this following link :D :D I found and looking for you:

Magic :jester: - cost Only $34.97, free upgrades and supports.
ImTOO DVD Ripper v4.0:| - cost Only $35- for further more info check that link.
CD-RIPPER.NET :sweat: - it doesn't say how much of it though I think it's a FREE-ware check it out for more further details.
Free DVD Ripper Download - I guess this is what you need for FREE as it say here, just check this out.
topshareware:| :| - Imma tired to check what's they say so you better do it just I want to help your problem though.
dvdshrink:book: - this one i check the license and it's Freeware so I can you can have this one too.
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :D
ok I think I give you too much so I hope you will find one of this useful in your thoughts *snickers*
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby ~Shikamaru~ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:15 pm

Well I Heard magic was the best is that true?
if so i guess I'll have to buy it.
~Shikamaru~

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:26 pm

~Shikamaru~ wrote:Well I Heard magic was the best is that true?
if so i guess I'll have to buy it.

yeah I think so but I can't give you a 100% assurance bcoz I'm not doing DVD rip my friend. And I think they have a free trial for specific day if your not satisfy you can stop using it and try another one :D well it's less for $50- for buying those useful software not like other software I encounter.

Btw if you want it just give it a shot for couple of days :? though I hope I make some sense to you :? :? :?
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby Kalium » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:30 pm

There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... mvapp.html
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

Postby sayde » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:53 am

I'd never fork over money to rip dvd's I already spent money for. DVD Decrypter is free and easy to use. As 2 other people in this thread have already recommended, just go with that.
sayde

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:26 am

Kalium wrote:There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/amvapp.html

I did not say that just for me is giving him a other option bcoz he say:
~Shikamaru~ wrote:Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?
And I try to look up in Google for him to find answer in hie problem. Really I didn' do DvD Ripping I ask my friend to do that for me :oops: bcoz I'm only using laptop and it can't hold much longer if I add more in my H.D.

Please read very carefully my post :cry: :cry: :cry: read my 2nd line sig :nono: do not be mean :nono:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:07 am

chealsealina wrote:
Kalium wrote:There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/amvapp.html

Why would he want options for software that costs money when a perfectly free (and above all, legit) program will do exactly the same thing? Not only that, but if he plans on following the guides there's even less of a reason to go out and buy a ripping program.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:33 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
chealsealina wrote:

Why would he want options for software that costs money when a perfectly free (and above all, legit) program will do exactly the same thing? Not only that, but if he plans on following the guides there's even less of a reason to go out and buy a ripping program.

First he didn't say he wants options I give the option bcoz I didn't do a DVD Ripping and I dunno if the freeware of DVD rip's last for long O.o? But I do sure that if you spend some pennies in DVD Rip software you can be surely for your own gud, I hope I say clearly my point to you "_" ?

Bcoz if not I dunno :uhoh: I think I have to read :book: just for this. :amv:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:04 am

chealsealina wrote:I dunno if the freeware of DVD rip's last for long O.o? But I do sure that if you spend some pennies in DVD Rip software you can be surely for your own gud, I hope I say clearly my point to you "_" ?

There is absolutely no point in spending money on DVD ripping software. DVD Decryptor does exactly what shareware programs do, only for free. I've never heard of any problems with DVD Decryptor that have been caused by the program itself; save your money, just download the program and read the guide on how to rip.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:14 am

CrackTheSky wrote:There is absolutely no point in spending money on DVD ripping software. DVD Decryptor does exactly what shareware programs do, only for free. I've never heard of any problems with DVD Decryptor that have been caused by the program itself; save your money, just download the program and read the guide on how to rip.

ok yeah maybe I'll try and check it but can you put the link here so I will get it?

Thanks for clearing my thoughts maybe I do :D :lol:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:35 am

CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Return to Footage Help