EMERGENCY QUESTION!!! How to get the english audio

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling your footage. If you have questions about capturing/ripping footage, AviSynth, or compression/encoding/converting, look here.

EMERGENCY QUESTION!!! How to get the english audio

Postby AngelOfTheDark » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:10 pm

Okay, here's the thing, I have next to no time to finish this project for a gift (I'm talking less than a day!). All I'm missing is the english audio in one episode of flcl (episode 4) and then I'm done. But I can't figure how to get it. I ripped it with all the audio streams so that when you hit "next audio steam" on my computer's dvd playing program it plays the next one. But the default is japanese, and when I put the episode into my editing program (Ulead video studio 10 plus) I only get the japanese audio. I tried reripping it on dvd decrypter using stream processing and unchecking the first audio stream, but now all I have is a mute video. I can get what I want using my Imtoo dvd ripper, but that will lower the quality, which I don't want to do, especially not for the most important part of the video. I'll keep looking through the guides, but help please!!
"They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true." (Potion shop's old woman- LoZ OoT)
AngelOfTheDark

Postby AngelOfTheDark » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:19 pm

:oops:

I feel stupid. Heh, heh, nevermind. I got frazzled and accidentally hit Map 0X81, instead of Map 0X80. :oops: I guess I shouldn't try to edit after 8 hours of sleep total between 2 nights. Oh well, at least exam week is over now, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Sorry about that.
"They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true." (Potion shop's old woman- LoZ OoT)
AngelOfTheDark

Return to Footage Help