The Bait and Switch Method problem in premiere

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling your footage. If you have questions about capturing/ripping footage, AviSynth, or compression/encoding/converting, look here.

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:51 am

Pwolf wrote:older revisions of premiere 6.5 don't have that feature. it only lets you switch between waveform and rubberbands, i know mine doesn't. That or i haven't figured out how to get it to work.

Pwolf

Premiere 6.0 lets you have the waveform and the rubber band at the same time, and as far as i know premiere 6.5 changed it to have one or the other. I dont think you can have both of them showing at the same time with 6.5, but its not really that big of an issue...
AMV_4000

Postby Up In Flamez » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm

well i dont care THAT much about it, but it would be nice to see the waveform and the rubberband at the same time for quick audio editing.
Up In Flamez

Postby Up In Flamez » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:10 pm

another question (on topic ) before i switch all my avi files back to my avs files, should i add all the filtering to the avs file before switching back? (mftmoon,deen,tweak,etc.) or should i add them to my exported file from premiere?
Up In Flamez

Postby AMV_4000 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:53 am

uP|iN|fLaM3z wrote:another question (on topic ) before i switch all my avi files back to my avs files, should i add all the filtering to the avs file before switching back? (mftmoon,deen,tweak,etc.) or should i add them to my exported file from premiere?

IMO, if you do it before it will take longer to render, but it should look better because your not trying to add effects to fades and effects... '

i usually add that stuff right before i export...
AMV_4000

Postby Minion » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:15 am

obvious answer is, don't use the bait and switch method. too many things can go wrong.
remember murphy's law. anything that can go wrong, will.
it's only a matter of time.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Previous

Return to Footage Help