AVISynth Premiere 6.5 Errors

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:08 am

I would also suggest Optimizing Stills (despite what Absolute Destiny says). I know it theoretically shouldn't affect things, but it often fixes my problems with failed exports. Somehow.

There's also the DebugMode frameserver if all else fails.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:09 pm

I've been working on this all night. I'm stuck exporting about 5 - 10 second batches and it still crashes on occasion, but I'm at 1:40 out of 4:14 so some small progress. I have optomize stills checked and it really does nothing. It's just gonna be a LONG process. I just hope this video dosen't suck in the end with all this trouble.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:36 pm

Go clip making!
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:42 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Go clip making!
I SUCK AT IT!!!

I did that for "The Place We Promised" and I ended up making clips from about 90% of the movie. I use AVS because it is easier to rip them apart in Premiere since I never know what I'm going to edit until I get working so it is impossible for me to make clips beforehand.

Unless you are suggesting that I make clips of all my cuts and replace the avs files with them which I have done with some of the impossible clips.

Warpwind
Org Profile

Post by Warpwind » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:01 am

does it still crash when exporting a file when nearly everything has been commented out? Because if it doesn't you could always export it from premiere unfiltered and then put it into virtualdubmod and filter it there.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:13 pm

It never crashed when I exported without the filters, but then again, I was exporting beta copies using Windows Media Video 9 Codec so I don't know if using Huffy put a massive strain on my Memory.

The problem is that with my source I'm using the television episodes and the two theatrical movies. Some of the earlier volumes of the tv series are very bad looking with terribly faded colors, massive rainbowing, dot crawl, you name it, but it gets better once we get past volume 12 of 18 when the new arc begins. The movies require only minimal filtering to sharpen, color correct, and remove a little noise. So unless I wanted to destroy the good clips while trying to fix the bad ones. I was stuck having to export full quality AVS files. :x

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:41 pm

So, wait... what format are you exporting in? Something other than uncompressed in Premiere?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 pm

I used uncompressed (crashed in ten seconds), Huffyuv (Got about 400 frames and died), Lagarith( same as Huffy) and even MSU Lossless for the hell of it (same as Huff and Lags).

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:07 pm

What about using the DebugMode frameserver<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... port">?</a>
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:13 pm

Never tried that. I'll look into it for my next video since I finally got the damn thing out of premiere, but I can't be spending three days trying to export all my videos.

Return to “AviSynth Help”