Finally A Kingdom Hearts Extractor

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling your footage. If you have questions about capturing/ripping footage, AviSynth, or compression/encoding/converting, look here.

Postby ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 am

He just recently released a beta version of a KH fmv extractor.

I still need to change the framerate to 25fps otherwise the program will keep crashing every ten seconds it rips. Although the quality of the video is much more better compared to a capture card ;) even it its just 10sec.

but ffxdean seems rather tight-lipped

THIS IS NOT A SECRET
Well if you research the forums (ngemu) you should be able to find all the information you need. As me and elitegamer posted some reallly useful information. I could explain it but that would be a waste of time due to the information being in about 2 or 3 threads.

If you still dont understand i'll try and help you :)
ffxdean

Postby ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 am

He just recently released a beta version of a KH fmv extractor.

I still need to change the framerate to 25fps otherwise the program will keep crashing every ten seconds it rips. Although the quality of the video is much more better compared to a capture card ;) even it its just 10sec.

but ffxdean seems rather tight-lipped

THIS IS NOT A SECRET SAYDE :)
If you research the forums (ngemu) you should be able to find all the information you need, as me and elitegamer posted some reallly useful information. I could explain it but that would be a waste of time due to the information being in about 2 or 3 threads.

If you still dont understand i'll try and help you :)
ffxdean

Postby ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:26 am

oops posted it twice ignore first :D
ffxdean

Postby sayde » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:37 am

heh. I've looked through a lot of threads in that Misc PS2 Discussion forum but still haven't found out enough to get the job done. Perhaps you're right and the information really is there. I know I personally suck when it comes to putting two and two together. Anyways, I'll take another look. But if you could at least link me to the topics I should be paying special attention to, I'd appreciate it.
sayde

Postby ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 am

it should be in the first 10
ffxdean

Postby sayde » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 am

thanks. I'll pm you on this site should I have any further questions. (which I probably will).
sayde

Postby RIPmyprsoul » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 am

It's August. :roll:
RIPmyprsoul

Postby ffxdean » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 am

Hows your extractor going deanaugust1? Im stilling having problems trying to make the extractor demultiplex to 25fps. I hope i dont have to re-write the huffman tree.
ffxdean

Previous

Return to Footage Help