Finally A Kingdom Hearts Extractor

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
RIPmyprsoul
Org Profile

Re: hey guys

Post by RIPmyprsoul » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:03 pm

deanaugust1 wrote:hey everyone, its so sad that some people out there have little faith in me and disregard the fact that i do have a personal life (my life does not revolve around extracting cutscences you know :wink: ). just to prove to the unbelievers!!! (and you know who you are) i will be releasing screenshots of Kingdom Hearts which i extracted. stay tuned. :D
Oh? You better be... :D

deanaugust1
Org Profile

Post by deanaugust1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:50 pm

Ok, here are the screenshots of the ending which i extracted off the game. The resolution of the pic is 640x480 but the video ratio is 512x352

Unfortunately i packed the Screenshots in a 7z file, so yes you do need a program to extract this type of file :) (I only did this because the files are too big as they are saved in a BMP format) lucky for you i saved you about 75% DOWNLOADING TIME :)

Any ways, if any questions relating to this topic please ask:)

Thanks

heres the link:
http://www.divshare.com/download/316236-f73

hydrax
Org Profile

Post by hydrax » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:16 pm

Cool, when are you going to release this handy extractor? and will this work for KH2?

deanaugust1
Org Profile

Post by deanaugust1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:50 pm

hydrax wrote:Cool, when are you going to release this handy extractor? and will this work for KH2?
Hi, i havent got a precise date on it but if everyone here only wants the Intro and Ending, i can probably release it in August...maybe. As im still finding heaps of FMVs in the game although they are heaps smaller than the Intro and Ending. There probably just false streams? (bugs etc is still located when ripping the intro but only affects the first 6 secs) and to the other question no it wont work with Kingdom Hearts 2 as the pin points of the clips are in totally different areas. not to mention the size difference. Anyways there is already a method for ripping that game.

MaggIvy
Org Profile

Post by MaggIvy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:16 am

I sure hope there's a way to get one for the US versions and whatnot...maybe even final mix one day. Anyway I'm glad its working.

avdcptr
Org Profile

Post by avdcptr » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:33 pm

could you tell me what you're looking for (key wise) or what pattern your finding, because i've done some hex editing myself and i could find some on my own.

ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:23 am

Hey Deanaugust1. will you be able to send me the results that you gained from the game? I also have the PAL Version of the game and just want to compare your results with my own which i found. Im found a different way to extract the FMVs off the game (as hex editing takes a while). I'll make a new thread

Yamatospirit
Org Profile

Post by Yamatospirit » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:23 am

Hello deanaugust1,
Can we have some news about your KH extractor?

starseekergem
Org Profile

Post by starseekergem » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:00 pm

Any progress?
I provide unattributable press briefings, You leak, He is being prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act.
I am an original thinker, You are eccentric, He is loony.

RIPmyprsoul
Org Profile

Post by RIPmyprsoul » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Umm.....actually, I have an idea...since the first Kingdom Hearts was licensed...or had something to do with Disney, why not check some other games that are related to Disney, like....ummm the Disney movie games? (Ratatouille, etc.) And I think the reason Kingdom Hearts 2 is rippable is because it's licensed by Buena Vista Games?

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”