Finally A Kingdom Hearts Extractor

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 am

He just recently released a beta version of a KH fmv extractor.
I still need to change the framerate to 25fps otherwise the program will keep crashing every ten seconds it rips. Although the quality of the video is much more better compared to a capture card ;) even it its just 10sec.
but ffxdean seems rather tight-lipped
THIS IS NOT A SECRET
Well if you research the forums (ngemu) you should be able to find all the information you need. As me and elitegamer posted some reallly useful information. I could explain it but that would be a waste of time due to the information being in about 2 or 3 threads.

If you still dont understand i'll try and help you :)

ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 am

He just recently released a beta version of a KH fmv extractor.
I still need to change the framerate to 25fps otherwise the program will keep crashing every ten seconds it rips. Although the quality of the video is much more better compared to a capture card ;) even it its just 10sec.
but ffxdean seems rather tight-lipped
THIS IS NOT A SECRET SAYDE :)
If you research the forums (ngemu) you should be able to find all the information you need, as me and elitegamer posted some reallly useful information. I could explain it but that would be a waste of time due to the information being in about 2 or 3 threads.

If you still dont understand i'll try and help you :)

ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:26 am

oops posted it twice ignore first :D

sayde
Org Profile

Post by sayde » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:37 am

heh. I've looked through a lot of threads in that Misc PS2 Discussion forum but still haven't found out enough to get the job done. Perhaps you're right and the information really is there. I know I personally suck when it comes to putting two and two together. Anyways, I'll take another look. But if you could at least link me to the topics I should be paying special attention to, I'd appreciate it.

ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 am

it should be in the first 10

sayde
Org Profile

Post by sayde » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 am

thanks. I'll pm you on this site should I have any further questions. (which I probably will).

RIPmyprsoul
Org Profile

Post by RIPmyprsoul » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 am

It's August. :roll:

ffxdean
Org Profile

Post by ffxdean » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 am

Hows your extractor going deanaugust1? Im stilling having problems trying to make the extractor demultiplex to 25fps. I hope i dont have to re-write the huffman tree.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”