- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- mp4 video files
- png and jpg posters
- Proper Unicode support
- Modern UI
- Batch file processing
- Preview of poster look "like Explorer"
- No dependencies
- This software is not secure/stable so use it on your own risk.
- Files being processed must be available for writing, that is you should wait for Baka Tagger to finish before viewing them in video player or other applications.
- Temporary files are stored in TEMP Baka Tagger folder located in disk root,
e.g. if you are processing file
"C:/My Documents/my amv.mp4"
temp folder will be
"C:/TEMP Baka Tagger/"
This folder is created in the begging of processing and is automatically deleted after processing.
- Poster preview might not exactly match Explorer preview.
- Explorer and other applications usually require some time to refresh displayed posters and tags.
- Baka Tagger does not extract existing posters or tags.
- " quotes in tags are not supported.
- Audio, Video, and Comment tags are merged into description tag.
- Recommended poster size is 256x256 or 1024x1024.
- Right-click on poster preview area to open context menu