Zarx problems

If you have questions about compression/encoding/converting look here.
KitsunesAMV
Org Profile

Zarx problems

Post by KitsunesAMV » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:39 pm

I try to encode my footage into zarx and it all starts out well when it asks me what to import it as nothing else works besides avisource for some reason i get a error but anyway the encoding starts and goes through about 60% saying its done weird right? you watch the video it doesnt let you, you get a error i tried a older version of zarx it does the same thing only difference is you can watch the footage afterwards and the clip does literally go through about 60% of the video and then freeze and just stop there with the audio playing for the rest of it

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Re: Zarx problems

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 am

Try the latest version: http://www.amvhell.com/stuff/zarx264gui/
also what is format is your source?

Cannonaire
Org Profile

Post by Cannonaire » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 pm

I was working with him last night and his source is Lagarith, rendered out of Vegas. He was already using the latest version of Zarx264GUI as well. What's odd is that he was also having trouble rendering in VirtualDub, so it's probably a codec problem. Last I heard he downloaded the latest Lagarith version and reinstalled, but I don't know if that fixed the problem.
Image Think millionaire, but with cannons. || Resident Maaya Sakamoto fan.

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 am

Sounds like he needs a wipe'n'slice. Saw his issue in vdub, looks vaguely like VFW is entirely messed up and somehow causing errors in software that is calling it. I totally had the weirdest dll linking issue the other day though so I'm probably not the best one to talk about fixing such things.

Return to “Conversion / Encoding Help”