- "VirtualDub PreScripter (VDubPS) is designed to simplify the process of
creating an AviSynth Script and opening it with both VirtualDub & NotePad."
Windows | AviSynth | VirtualDub | CCCP
- -Download "VirtualDub_PreScripter.zip" [2KB](very small)
-Unzip to any location: right-click > extract
-Copy/Move contents to same folder as VirtualDub (may or may not be necessary)
-Create shortcut for your desktop: right-click > Create shortcut (optional)
-Simply Drag-and-Drop your video file onto "VDubPS.bat" (the file itself, or shortcut)
-Then, if everything worked the way it should, a script will be generated
and launched with both VirtualDub & notepad. That's it!
- -Open "VDubPS.bat" with notepad (manually or via right-click > Edit)
- -SET SOURCECALL=DirectShowSource to desired SourceCall
-SET EDITOR="notepad.exe" to path of desired Text-Editor
-SET FULLPATHS=no to yes/no if you want scripts to use Full Paths
-SET EXTENSION=no to yes/no if you want Extensions in your script filenames
- -By default, VDubPS uses DirectShowSource for generating scripts-- except for
.avi & .d2v files which use avisource and mpeg2source respectively.
(.avs files are passed directly to vdub). However if you have something
like FFVideoSource, I recommend switching to that since it is more frame-accurate.
-You can also change the text-editor used; default is notepad. See Options above.
-I haven't tested VDubPS on any other computers, so any feedback would be appreciated.