Xilisoft DVD Ripper

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Re: Xilisoft DVD Ripper

Post by Mister Hatt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 am

You shouldn't be touching AR or framerate, at all. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. You want a DIRECT copy of the VOB cells that you require and nothing else. There are times when you may want to handle RFF and such things differently but that shouldn't be done when ripping anyway and I don't think any AMVer would actually know what to do with that anyway.

SuijinReflx
Org Profile

Post by SuijinReflx » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 am

Actually you cant select "Defalt" for framerate, its either 29.97 or Defalt (120fps) there is absolutely no defalt option in AR unless he is using a different version which I am unaware of. There are so few options in Xilisoft but the most important ones are there. Btw you also cant choose a default framesize which is just a pain (must select one of the ones already set for you and theres about 5 differnt frame sizes =.=)
Mizu

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 am

If there are options, you're doing it wrong. You don't want program defaults, you want the program to not do anything at all other than directly copy the decrypted muxed bitstream from the medium to your HDD.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”