Error, Cant mout file

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
xk4ReaL
Org Profile

Error, Cant mout file

Post by xk4ReaL » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:58 am

I ve been away from editing for a while but recently i wanted to create a new amv dedicated to my gf. So i went to the amvAPP and updated averything that i needed. but now everytime that i try to mout a file in avsp it gives me this error:
Video stream :-
Duration: 33544 frames, 00:23:19.063
ColorSpace: RGB32
Width:1280 pixels, Height: 720 pixels.
Frames per second: 23.9760 (10000000/417083)
FieldBased (Separated) Video: No
Parity: Bottom field first.
Field order: Unspecified
Audio stream :-
Audio length: 67153138 samples. 00:23:19.023
Samples Per Second: 48000
Audio Channels: 6
Sample Type: Float 32 bit

And a buch of audio and video files appear, but none work. And when i open the script with virtualdub it plays just fine.
I tried everything for the past weeks, searching every forum, trying to update everything, uninstalling and installing everything. And nothin worked. I dont know why this appears, probably its a symple thing to work out, but im lost. Pls help :(
http://xk4real.site.vu/
Best quality vids available here.
Note: Site still in construction!

TEKnician
Org Profile

Re: Error, Cant mout file

Post by TEKnician » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 am

xk4ReaL wrote:Width:1280 pixels, Height: 720 pixels.
Frames per second: 23.9760 (10000000/417083)
What could possibly be HD and in standard 4:3 AR? Ah, forget it.
Can you explain what you are trying to do and (if possible) post screenshot(s)? (so that the other experts can help you, not me cuz i never needed to use avsp)
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Sorry the_TEKnician, WHAT? In what way does the FRAMERATE relate the ASPECT RATIO?

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Mister Hatt wrote:Sorry the_TEKnician, WHAT? In what way does the FRAMERATE relate the ASPECT RATIO?
Aww hell, disregard... :sweat:

But by what I saw in my DVDs, a lot of new anime (thus, 16:9) that i've ran through DGindex read "29.97 FPS" and a few older anime that have Standard 4:3 are 23.97 so i thought it unusual for an HD video to be a lower framerate. I assumed it was 4:3 because of its low framerate.

UNLESS this avs file was scripted to be upscaled. THEREFORE, I requested Mr.xk4ReaL to post screenshots.

But since you're here, Mister Hatt, can you help this guy out? :oops: (apparently you're better than me :wink: )

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:53 am

Nope, I don't use avsp.

As far as res and framerate go, there is very little correlation, although most HD stuff is 23.976fps and broadcast in 29.970fps. The main reason for this is that it's easier to produce international blurays if the framerate is all FILM. 30fps and 25fps are very much analogue things anyway, and only really apply to SD content. HD can use a whole bunch of framerates (dependant on the standard in use, ie DVB, ISDB, ATSC, BD, etc) but what most people will have is BD, and that is usually 23.976fps. Overly generalising here, but eh.

xk4ReaL
Org Profile

Post by xk4ReaL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

ok so here s a file with 3 print screens.
This happens to all of my scripts. Before i stopped makin amvs they worked fine, with avi files and mkv files. But now, it just wont work. If it worked before and now it doesnt, it cant be the files problem.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pr35fe

xk4ReaL
Org Profile

Post by xk4ReaL » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 am

plz help, someone..

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Wow, been a while since i saw this. *sigh* since Mister Hatt can't help,i will try to help however i can, but if i can't please R.E.A.D.F.A.G.L.O.L.Z. (which means Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides Lovingly Overhauled Largely by Zarxrax</a>)
Okay, so i downloaded that thingy you linked, and nothing happened. So i'll just say that you don't need avsp anymore. I DON'T EVEN USE IT. Just open your avs file in notepad (or if yore on a MAC like me, TextEdit) add your script there and save as avs or avsi. open that sucker in Vdub and have fun. Just to clarify, do you know how to take screenshots? if so, they would help a LOT when it comes to technical help.

xk4ReaL
Org Profile

Post by xk4ReaL » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I think that the problem is in the avfs. I use this method because it requires no disk space, and i use sony vegas as my main edit program. Using Vdub requires alot of disk space for those files. I ve already read that technical guide abouyt a year or 2 ago lol. But thanks for the help. i l figure something out.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Uh... AVSP is just an avisynth front-end that has a preview window and text editor on one screen. Using virtualdub with notepad open will get you the same effect (save and hit F2 to reload after you make changes to your script) and won't produce any sort of files.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “AviSynth Help”