Ripping dvd to open with Sony Vegas

overlimed
Org Profile

Ripping dvd to open with Sony Vegas

Post by overlimed » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

Alright so i was following some -How to guide- but sadly after installing a ton of programmes later the guide lost me.. =(
it's been i think a few months since i wanted to give amv making a go but sadly i give up before i can even get started due to being so confused by this guide on how to even get started.
i'd like to get straight to the point of having my material in sony vegas and happily editing.
but between opening stuff in DGIndex which i know little about. then stuff like "make sure Honor flagdowns is ticked" yada yada.
not a rant but obviously once you learn the programmes the owner of the guide does not fully hand hold during the guide.
so ah is there any shortcuts since i know very little of these programes . i've downloaded the whole Virtualdub/dgindex/xvid/avi synth i dont even know name of others but yeah everthing related to the How to guide i read.

like i've been hanging to attempt a amv but i feel i wanna do it the right way and not just download material but ah so much confusion just to get started >.< is it like this for everyone who wants to start as amv lol >.<

so i'm fairly new to site which also confuses me =( is there any links or something to a more Hand Holding guide? =) i'm fairly exp with sony vegas by now so yeah pretty keen to get started and see what i can do in the amv world =P

the guide i was following was - AbsoluteDestiny & ErMaC's Technical Guides to All Things Audio and Video mk31.

sorry if not very detailed i dont know what i should mention in this post >.< just a "point in the right direction" type of thing =)

overlimed
Org Profile

Re: Ripping dvd to open with Sony Vegas

Post by overlimed » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

also i've figured out that DVDfab thing so i've actually got my material and such ready it's just when i'm up to dgindex and coding and such gets mentioned it loses me =(

Return to “Video & Audio Help”