I'm going to kill something... (Interlacing problem)-Solved

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling your footage. If you have questions about capturing/ripping footage, AviSynth, or compression/encoding/converting, look here.

Re: I'm going to kill something... (Interlacing problem)-Sol

Postby htt91 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

Hmm actually I have a similar problem on the Vandread Source I have.I read most of the deinterlacing guides and tried the filters but some of it is always left.I am relatively new to filters like 2 days old :P so might be because I haven't tweaked enough

I tried
TFM(),
TDecimate(),
TomsMoComp(1,5,1)/(-1,5,1),(-1,30,0),(1,10,0) etc
yadif()
Telecide()
Decimate()
vinverse() <----After reading the solution here
etc

here is a sample of the source ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFHTHVTU

PS :-- I made a separate topic too like 12hours ago it said its being modded but still no response so adding my problem here.

Please do try the filters before replying as try to explain with detail how you solved it. Thanks ^_^
htt91
 
Joined: 16 May 2011

Re: I'm going to kill something... (Interlacing problem)-Sol

Postby Songbird21 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:50 am

Oh, I also discovered that if you render a preview before exporting with PE9 it doesn't seem to happen. I've had good luck so far but don't quote me on it, just in case it only worked as a fluke. Lol.
User avatar
Songbird21
 
Joined: 18 Jun 2002
Location: MA, USA
Status: Dating someone

Previous

Return to Footage Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests