Hmm actually I have a similar problem on the Vandread Source I have.I read most of the deinterlacing guides and tried the filters but some of it is always left.I am relatively new to filters like 2 days old so might be because I haven't tweaked enough
vinverse() <----After reading the solution here
here is a sample of the source ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFHTHVTU
PS :-- I made a separate topic too like 12hours ago it said its being modded but still no response so adding my problem here.
Please do try the filters before replying as try to explain with detail how you solved it. Thanks ^_^
This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:00 pm
- Status: Single
- Location: MA, USA
Oh, I also discovered that if you render a preview before exporting with PE9 it doesn't seem to happen. I've had good luck so far but don't quote me on it, just in case it only worked as a fluke. Lol.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests