Super C converter problem

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Super C converter problem

Post by mirkosp » Wed May 26, 2010 7:28 am

Zarxrax wrote:
Tazuto Nekiruhs wrote:and REALPLAYER(the normal program not k-lites real media) is the only way i know how to download youtube videos
Wait, you haven't been using youtube for your source footage have you? Is that why the video quality on most of your videos you send me is so crappy? >.>
And suddenly, it all makes sense. ( ´∀`)
Well, considering AMV Minis ends up just put on the tube itself, it doesn't really matter.

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am

HAI KUARITY! Kintaro knows.

Tazuto Nekiruhs
Org Profile

Post by Tazuto Nekiruhs » Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Zarxrax wrote:
Tazuto Nekiruhs wrote:and REALPLAYER(the normal program not k-lites real media) is the only way i know how to download youtube videos
Wait, you haven't been using youtube for your source footage have you? Is that why the video quality on most of your videos you send me is so crappy? >.>
well hell i dont have a single clue how to get subless/HQ video that isnt on youtube, i dont own any dvds of any anime and even if i did i dont have the know-how to extract video from them, and i wouldnt say most of them have bad quality only some(the ones i cant find HQ for) do you know how hard it is JUST to find HQ videos???? its a fucking nightmare! even then most of them have subtitles and depending on where/how big the subs are determines if i can use it or not. but it shouldnt matter where i get my source from as long as i make the clip decent enough to watch and funny/cool/awesome enough to laugh at.

PS i think my clips lose some quality after going through zarxgui

Tazuto Nekiruhs
Org Profile

Post by Tazuto Nekiruhs » Wed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

i got the CCCP and haali spiltter thing but were do i get virtualdub and WTF is mkvmerge

ugh i dont want to have 5-6 different programs just to get the damn resources i need -.-
wa-wa-waaaaaaaaa....

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a> if you're wondering how to get footage from your dvd

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed May 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Tazuto Nekiruhs wrote:but were do i get virtualdub
http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
and WTF is mkvmerge
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoo ... ml#windows
I can't quite point out a guide to extract with mkvtoolnix off-hand...
ugh i dont want to have 5-6 different programs just to get the damn resources i need -.-
Everything would be easier and better if you started using some proper sources to begin with... :nono:

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed May 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Tazuto Nekiruhs wrote:well hell i dont have a single clue how to get subless/HQ video that isnt on youtube, i dont own any dvds of any anime and even if i did i dont have the know-how to extract video from them, and i wouldnt say most of them have bad quality only some(the ones i cant find HQ for) do you know how hard it is JUST to find HQ videos???? its a fucking nightmare! even then most of them have subtitles and depending on where/how big the subs are determines if i can use it or not. but it shouldnt matter where i get my source from as long as i make the clip decent enough to watch and funny/cool/awesome enough to laugh at.

1) You aren't trying hard enough
2) I can give you only hint here: Buy DVDs

Tazuto Nekiruhs
Org Profile

Post by Tazuto Nekiruhs » Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:
Tazuto Nekiruhs wrote:well hell i dont have a single clue how to get subless/HQ video that isnt on youtube, i dont own any dvds of any anime and even if i did i dont have the know-how to extract video from them, and i wouldnt say most of them have bad quality only some(the ones i cant find HQ for) do you know how hard it is JUST to find HQ videos???? its a fucking nightmare! even then most of them have subtitles and depending on where/how big the subs are determines if i can use it or not. but it shouldnt matter where i get my source from as long as i make the clip decent enough to watch and funny/cool/awesome enough to laugh at.

1) You aren't trying hard enough
2) I can give you only hint here: Buy DVDs
1: you dont know that, you dont know what ive been doing the past few weeks
2: Im too poor to buy a single dvd for just one scene from a anime, are you nuts?

new update

I have SUPER, CCCP, and VIXY installed. i was able to download the video with Vixy, load/convert it with super, and open it in vegas, but then i remembered zarxs program,(after renderign a clip with vegas i have to run it through zarxgui to make it the right final format) just tried useing it and this pops up

AviSynth Error
ConvertToYV12: Can only convert from Planar YUV

so what now?

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 am

What colourspace is your footage? Paste your entire avs script.

Basic extracton of video only from an mkv file: mkvextract.exe tracks "file.mkv" 1:video.mkv

5-6 programs for ripping and working with footage is hardly an issue. If you have a problem with it, don't use decent video. If you care about how your video looks, you'll spend time on it. If you don't care, be lazy and use youtube, and don't complain when it looks like ass. Stop whinging about it already though.

Tazuto Nekiruhs
Org Profile

Post by Tazuto Nekiruhs » Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Forgive me if saying i dont have the money to get DVDs is whining, if i could i WOULD but i CANT so THERE

whats an avs script? and colourspace?

Return to “AviSynth Help”