Videos using Hellsing

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
User avatar
Wolfy2hk
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Tejas
Org Profile

Postby Wolfy2hk » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:58 am


I thought this amv made extremely good use of both the 13 episode hellsing series and the OVA's

User avatar
Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: The Jade Motel
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Emong » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:16 pm


The flow is veeery good and the sync is phenomenal :O
Image Image

User avatar
ExSphere
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Hellsing

Postby ExSphere » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm



I was suprised this video wasn't already on this list.
Easily the best hellsing video out there.

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Hellsing

Postby Enigma » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 pm

ExSphere wrote:

I was suprised this video wasn't already on this list.
Easily the best hellsing video out there.

:awesome: I love u for showing me this video <3.

User avatar
Neverend
The cockpuncher
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Hellsing

Postby Neverend » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am

Soup wrote:
ExSphere wrote:

I was suprised this video wasn't already on this list.
Easily the best hellsing video out there.

:awesome: I love u for showing me this video <3.


This is quazza's?

User avatar
ExSphere
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Hellsing

Postby ExSphere » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Neverend wrote:
Soup wrote:
ExSphere wrote:

I was suprised this video wasn't already on this list.
Easily the best hellsing video out there.

:awesome: I love u for showing me this video <3.


This is quazza's?

yea, nigga told me the same thing. He played us for a fool :amv:


User avatar
advent87
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Status: Inspired
Location: USA
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Hellsing

Postby advent87 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 am

Not your typical Hellsing video



Return to “Recommended AMVs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests