Character Profiles

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Wolven_Angel
Org Profile

Post by Wolven_Angel » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:01 pm

This video portrays how Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh! feels about himself during one specific part of the series. It uses a perfect song for the theme of the video and the action synch is wonderful. I highly recommend it to any fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! or Evanescence. (The song used is Evanescence's 'Farther Away'.)

Samurai Drifter
Org Profile

Post by Samurai Drifter » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:28 am

This is the best character profile of Spike that I've seen. There are spoilers in the description, so highlight to read:
Spoiler :
It's Spike's life flashing before his eyes as he dies.
Very well done and artistic.
"You are not wrong who deem
that my days have been a dream..."

Rhenao
Org Profile

Post by Rhenao » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:14 am

This is not only my favorite Character Profile AMV, but also my favorite AMV I've seen so far. It tells the sad story of Darcia III as his sanity is torn from him by the loss of his loved one. No one who enjoyed Wolf's Rain should miss out on this one.

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:20 pm

Reminds me of how much i used to love Digimon Frontier :roll:

Lodrelhai
Org Profile

Post by Lodrelhai » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:02 pm

Everything there is to know about the character Schuldig is in this video - the lyric match to the character is perfect, and scene selection excellent. Video and audio quality are great, and the editting/timing/effects are at a level I can only hope to acheive some day. As an AMV it's a huge amount of fun to watch. Easily my favorite AMV.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:09 am

Here is one of the best ... and one of the few Urd profiles!!!

Watch it NOW!

-JH

PowerRangerDJ
Org Profile

Post by PowerRangerDJ » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 am

Heres a pretty good one!

Watch it!

_Crossfire_
Org Profile

Post by _Crossfire_ » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:50 pm

This is by far the best Kingdom Hearts AMV I've viewed as well as certainly one of the very best character profile's out there. It follows Roxas (Organization member XIII) in the short amount of time he got in the game. With such limited resources it's amazing Ed IV manages to weave such a wonderful AMV. The pace is fast and the effects and editing are a professional quality. The concept, of course, is marvelous. All in all a riveting video.

Just watch it...

opalarmor
Org Profile

Post by opalarmor » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:31 am

Just saw this one, thought it was awsome:

check it out

Celest_Eclipse
Org Profile

Sasame's Memories By mounkeygirl

Post by Celest_Eclipse » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:43 pm

This is a beatiful, elegant, and touching video dedicated to Sasame of the Tenchi Muyo anime. I myself have never watched this anime, which may have something to do with why I have no complaints with the video. Despite that fact, this video creates a wonderful story that makes sense all on it's own without any prior knowledge of the featured anime. That deffinately gives this vid a bonus in my opinion. A video should make sense wether you know the anime or not, and the video should flow well with the music and capture the viewer, and that is exactly what this video did to me. I was enraptured instantly, and now I deffinately want to see more of that anime, and more of mounkeygirl's vids. Thanks for such a beautiful and inspiring video, mounkeygirl.
Live life for the living, and love for the beauty of it.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”