Comedy Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Comedy Videos

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:08 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that are designed to make you laugh.

Please do not recommend videos that are not *supposed* to be funny :)

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:30 pm

My comedy favorites :

What an unbelievably perfect anime/music combination. And the lip-synch (which is executed perfectly) adds so much to the humor. Nobody in our entire anime club could resist laughing. One of the best, to be sure.

Again, a match made in heaven. Plus, the expressions during lip-synch are priceless. Overall, it's just an incredibly fun video to watch.

And, of course, no comedy list would be complete without K-Type's CHIHUAHUA!. A very lively, catchy video. The lyric sync was done incredibly well, and the cuts are clean and well-timed. Certainly a classic.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:55 pm

I just noticed this new category : ].... ok, I like Telephone Love (Metro), and Everybody's Free (To Buy Sunscreen) (bob790) A lot! ; ).. The reason I like EFTBS is because it Makes fun of Everybody's Free (To Watch Anime), a classic AMV in my opinion... go check 'em out! Also the the Telephone Love one makes fun of those Verizon wireless commercials. "can you hear me now? GOOOD!!" lol :lol: Anyways, go and check 'em all out. Good stuff ; )

Sergeant_Sagara
Org Profile

Post by Sergeant_Sagara » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:14 pm

This is a great AMV, that is very funny. I was laughing the whole way through it. It's excellent, and it syncs up so well with the song. This is definitely one of my favorite AMVs. It's perfect!

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:05 am

a few classics are DokiDoki's Sailor Senshi (my 2nd favorite video, 1st for the past 4 years! mock Sailor Moon though fans will likeley like it too)

and DarkXPower's Pokemon - Bitches

a favorite of mine is Aluminum Studio's My Obnoxious Neighbor

Jackal~ms
Org Profile

Post by Jackal~ms » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:24 pm

ninja of the night both of them The lip synching is AMZAING and hilarious.
Highly recomended.

I plan to live forever....so Far so good.

You can just call me PIZZA BOY !! *put in theme music* cause I OWN THE CHEESE!

Scandia
Org Profile

Post by Scandia » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:44 am

I love "Livin La Vida Sohma" using Fruits Basket to "La Vida Loca". It was made by Kago.

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:16 pm

Combining FLCL and The Theme From Dangeresque II: This Time It's Not Dangeresque I by Strong Bad from homestarrunner.com. The anime and music fit together very well. Good for a nice chuckle.

Using Cowboy Bebop and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything by Relient K, edited by Sierra Lorna and silver_moon. Extremely hilarious, great lip synch and it fits perfectly.

Edited by Meric. A very simple, yet creative concept. Basically spoofs every bad DBZ music video ever made.
Last edited by DTJB on Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:39 pm

For Comedy I really can't get past dokidoki's Lollipops, Sunshine, and rrrRRRrrr. It's just madness and as far as comedy goes... I haven't seen anything have this kind of effect on me and maybe never will.

B-ob's The Mighty Oak Has Fallen also strikes a tune with me. I dunno, maybe the last post had me thinking about it. Nah, it's great to see a Lupin video that does what it's supposed to do, and then throws in extra charm.
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Return to “Recommended AMVs”