This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:21 pm
- Status: AMV-Mum
- Location: Houston-ish
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:34 pm
- Location: Six feet under the ground covered in dirt
- has trust issues
- Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm
- Status: Maybe editing?
- Location: Chicago
It's simple and powerful, and I recommend it to anybody.
Yet another stunning RahXephon video...I swear, there are so few bad ones out there. This one's also one of the darkest videos I've ever seen, and the emotional pull is incredible. Definitely check it out.
Got another one for you...
Best AMV ever? Quite possibly. I was absolutely blown away when I saw this one; very few videos convey emotion like this. I command you to watch it.
Last edited by CrackTheSky on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Crazy Cat Lady!
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
- Status: I has a TRU Arceus
- Location: somewhere i think O.o
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:17 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Make sure you check JudgeHolden's The Purest Love. It's Gunslinger Girl with Johnny Cash's cover of 'Hurt'. I haven't even SEEN Gunslinger Girl and it STILL provoked an incredible emotional response from me. I don't know if I could stand to see Gunslinger Girl now, so moved was I by this video (when you consider my favourite TV anime is SaiKano, that's a pretty strong statement).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest