Horror Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun May 15, 2005 3:01 am

IcyCloud's Lurid Enchantment is a very stylish horror video. The music is amazing, and fits the flow of the video so well that you forget where you are. I should ask her if I can borrow this movie when I go back home after my summer semester; the movie itself is beautiful.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kanraku
Org Profile

Post by Kanraku » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:08 am

Okay, this one is a multi-editor project, and only one part of it is horror. It's the section using Boogiepop Phantom to the song "Amon Tobin - Kill You Now". This is the only true horror video I've liked so far (but I'm currently downloading the ones in this topic), mainly because it's fast and strobes a lot. I like how the image occasionally warps on-beat.

Baatish
Org Profile

Post by Baatish » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:04 pm

Helo I've seen a Horror Amv that I would like to recomend to every one else and that movie is Riddle in the Dark it is made by the same guy who made "Final Goodbye".The clips used in this AMV is from one of the kings of Horror games "FATAL FRAME" and video is beautifully synced I guess every one should give it a shot and especially the ones who have seen his first video.

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:08 pm

THISISTHERIGHTHOLE by Kamoc.
Best
Horror
Vid
Ever
It's more creepy than scary though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

:thumbs up:

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:10 am

ImageImage

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:31 pm

Rats! Michele, you beat me to it!

"Hollow" by Prodigi is fantastic! I hate horror stuff, but this was very well done!

HurQlez03
Org Profile

Post by HurQlez03 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:57 pm

Hellooooooo, why hasn't This AMV been discussed in this cateory? Tsukin was my role model when I entered the AMV hobby, and this AMV was a huge impact with its high gore and angry song. It just blew me away. If you want to be scared and amazed, watch this immediately.

Astria
Org Profile

Post by Astria » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:18 am

I don't know if this strictly counts as horror, but I find it very creepy:

'Charmed', Darius GQ.

In the creator's comments he says "This is my last creation. I've put all my talen and knowledge into this." And boy does it show. Technically and conceptually, this is a fantastic video.

The anime used is 'Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness', but I think that even those who don't know the anime can be drawn into the weirdly enchanting atmosphere of the video. It has its own plot and storyline which use images and ideas from the series in a different way from their original context (it looks similar, but is different). The effects are startling, the visuals of the images and colours give this vid a disturbing air.

(I'll be showing this to a friend of mine when I see her again. I don't know what she'll think. She found AbsoluteDestiny's 'Boys' terrifying... ;) )

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:00 am

Another interesting one is this here

It's quiet long, but also really good.

-GfN-
Org Profile

Post by -GfN- » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:23 pm

dammit, nobody's recommended beowulf's "dead to the world" already?

one of the most ambitious amv (projects). watch it!

Jannis Nätke alias -Good for Nothing-

Return to “Recommended AMVs”