Horror Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Horror Videos

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:55 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that are scary, gorey or in some other way intended to be disturbing or horrific.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

gundamzuki
Org Profile

Post by gundamzuki » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:05 am

Phantom of the Opera
by Kevin Caldwell

No words can describe this. Creepy is probably the best. I'm really not sure what else to call it. This video was one of the prime reasons my girlfriend and I now own the Memories disk. Very well done.

"There is the Real World, and it is nice. And then there's math." -Prof. Bevelaqua, U. of N. Dakota, Grand Forks

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:09 pm

Pen-Pen2000's Requiem for a Nightmare.

Unlike those other imitators out there, this one rocks the socks. Long song, so it does what a suspensefull horror video should: set the mood and define the characters. It's like a short movie, and really gets the job done. Set to Memories, the first epsiode, Magnetic Rose (I'm guessing here, I don't have the disk), this video is both creepy and good.

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:40 am

Name-=The AMV before Halloween
by-=ShiningFingerStudious
Anime-=Too many to list

I think this is a great horror video, its not really scary but its kinda funny horror and just a great video for halloween. These guys did a great job on it and got some cool effects in it, like the end. Has lots of footage and just does well for a horror video. You guys should check it out. Has a 9.7 opinion total.
Link at the bottom.

"The suffering of one is nothing when compared to the suffering of all." -Hero

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:44 am

Pie Row Maniac's "Alpha and Omega" is still the creepiest video I've seen to date. Creepy song, creepy Xenogears cutscenes....
Life's short.
eBayhard.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:51 pm

SpawN - NOCTURNE - Elfen Lied

It's not available in the Org, but you can get it in the AKROSS website.

Out all the horror videos I have seen, THIS video brings absolute insanity and chillings into the viewer. The creator makes use of most of the gory scenes in Elfen Lied and exponentially highten the creep facter; it's A LOT creepier than the series itself.

EDIT 3/27/05: In response of SpawN, here's the Org link. :D

Last edited by angelx03 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:19 pm

Best ever ... done
(ok, at least really cool)

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:06 pm

This is a truly excelent horror video. It is all about atmophere and creepy visuals but it also has a strong storyline. It is very theatrical in nature and is very re-watchable. Everything fits together perfectly.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:10 pm

I know its already been listed, but its the only video I really like from this catagory. There are no jump out of your seat scary moments, for me this video works on atmosphere. Its both powerful and creepy, like a really good episode of The Twilight Zone, and ends with this great, action pact, tension release.

-=SpawN=-
Org Profile

Post by -=SpawN=- » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:08 pm

- the best what I saw. Make a horror amv from such anime like Tsukihime... At first time I have not even recognized it! :lol: I'm shocked.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”