Videos Using Electronic Music

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Videos Using Electronic Music

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:20 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that use Electronic music such as Trance, Techno, House, Jungle, Breakbeat and so on. For a cynical guide to genres, use Ishkur's Guide.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Using only 3 anime titles, this video seemlessly blends complex imagry with a techno-dance rhythm. May seem somewhat "flashy" but it's mostly overlays and cross disolves. Still remains one of my favorite videos because the editing flows evenly throughout.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:07 pm

An awsome piece of art, great effects and good editing combined with nice electronica soundtrack. I'm not a great fan of electonic music cause hand (guitar) made music is much better but this amv really convinced me.

And if you especially like effects this should be something for you in particular :wink:.

------

Yes, yet another one by one of the best amv-creators on earth. Very trippy with lots of good (and some bad) effects. Generally I don't like this kind of music as most of you should know already but this has such a powerful and emotionloaded atmosphere so that it's also soemthing for people who don't like the music.

------

A nice short Trance amv by a german creator. The video get's trippy towards the end and features some nice effects. The sceneselection is not perfect but the fusion of image and sound itself is a reason to take a look. It's definietly her best video and my fave.

-------

This video's a real beauty the effects used here really flow with the song (I adore the beautieful blue HLS effect). Good timing and nice song. There's just a problem with the AR but thats it definietly worth watching.

-------

A tremendous Dance AMV with lots of nice Vegas effects and great flow. Kaleidostar and Move really make a cool combo, but don't await any content here it's just pure Dance with any story it's pure, blasting eyecandy.
Last edited by Warheart on Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:49 am

Beware of flashes, fast cuts, breaking action, tons of fun and hot girls - this video has it all. One of my all-time favourites, esp. after seeing the anime I saw how much work has gone into this video. Incredible action synch in some parts, massive lip-flapping is a downside though :cry:

Highly experimental, maybe not addictive in the first few viewings but once you grow in the concept it's a real trip 8)

You can't forget a whole Multi-Creator project to electronic music. And it's great :)

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:46 pm

This is, by far, the most bizarre video I've ever seen, especially when he used some weird lip-sync on Onizuka and Nenene. Not to mention how he placed a bunch of randomess that's going in the backgound.
ImageImage

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:39 am

At one point this was thought to be professional ad copy for Pioneer. One of the best Lain AMVs ever made.

A big hit in 2001 and one of the first AMVs that combined trance music with visual effects.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:13 pm

Don't know about the best dance video award it won, but it deffiniteley makes my eyes boogie ;p.

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Fri May 06, 2005 8:53 am

I second TaranT and rubyeye about soul of an angel and visionary because both of them are in my top10.

I have also some others recommendations on AMVs using electronic music

Actually my favourite made by koop, this one shows perfectly the life and soul of rei ayanami like she's all over the series NGE. Some effects are quite overused but they're perfectly done with the music used.

Flawless technical stuff IMO, perfectly done with the song. i'm still thinking this one should be played on discotheques (same for soul of an angel) because it would be a real success :lol:

A little bit violent for the eyes but really good sync on this amv and good use of color effects.

First music video i saw using the anime Hana Dan, this one has really really good sync (tights cuts).

That's all for the individual videos, otherwise i would like to recommend most of Nostromo_vx stuff because he did some pretty kickass videos (always hardcore, nature's kingdom,...).
ImageImage
ImageImage

-M_X_R-
Org Profile

Post by -M_X_R- » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:21 pm

Its Princess Mononoke set to Prodigy's - Voodoo People.. Great editing..

Mugik
Org Profile

Post by Mugik » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:12 am

As the title suggests, this is a Full Metal Alchemist video - and it'll have you flying out of your seat. The quality, the lip-sync, the scenes, it all flows together expertly in an elec-stravaganza of epic proportions. Kudos!

Return to “Recommended AMVs”